A great telesales life insurance imo or company

Hi! I’ve been an life insurance agent for about two years face to face and have done pretty well but now I want to move onto telesales or working more from home now that I live in a very remote area.

What are some good telesales IMOs or company’s that are looking for agents right now? If you have good experience with one please share.
A good contract level is mostly what I’m looking for?
Thanks in advance for any help!

1. Digital BGA with Jeff Root seems to be the absolute best of the field of available players. He has a great reputation and you never hear anyone saying a bad word about him or his opportunity.

2. Assurance is a telesales platform. You need at least 12 state licenses, and all the calls are free inbound leads and live transfers. The drawback is that the commission rates are horrible. Probably the lowest in the business. I use them sometimes, but am not often motivated to do so because of the low comm. rates.

3. Dynamic Insurance Services is a great outfit. They are hiring right now for their Jan training class. They have a real "family" feel to them; I like them a lot.

4. PPG (Premier Producers Group) seems really good.
5. They have a "sister" opportunity with Northstar that is very similar, but more of a captive arrangement.

6. There is Virtual Financial you could look into, but I think they are affiliated with World Financial Group and many people on the forum here are less than impressed with this outfit.

Hope this list of options proves a useful framework for you to build your research around.

I did hear of them a few day ago. I sent an email to see if anything is available. Haven’t heard back yet so not sure if I used a good email address. DigitalBGA does look very interesting.
Hello
Is the same situation I have faced. I have sent 2 emails asking for information but haven't received any reply. :(

Hello
Is the same situation I have faced. I have sent 2 emails asking for information but haven't received any reply. :(
You can always do what Jeff (one of the Digital BGA owners) recommends:

Did you attend our webinar? That's step #1. If so, PM me the email address you emailed along with your name and I'll make sure they respond asap.

1. Digital BGA with Jeff Root seems to be the absolute best of the field of available players. He has a great reputation and you never hear anyone saying a bad word about him or his opportunity.

2. Assurance is a telesales platform. You need at least 12 state licenses, and all the calls are free inbound leads and live transfers. The drawback is that the commission rates are horrible. Probably the lowest in the business. I use them sometimes, but am not often motivated to do so because of the low comm. rates.

3. Dynamic Insurance Services is a great outfit. They are hiring right now for their Jan training class. They have a real "family" feel to them; I like them a lot.

4. PPG (Premier Producers Group) seems really good.
5. They have a "sister" opportunity with Northstar that is very similar, but more of a captive arrangement.

6. There is Virtual Financial you could look into, but I think they are affiliated with World Financial Group and many people on the forum here are less than impressed with this outfit.

Hope this list of options proves a useful framework for you to build your research around.

Thanks for mentioning us :) I'm still staffing that January class!

DigitalBGA 100%. Great commissions, great carriers, great software, great training, great dialer and you get a personal sales coach to help you build your business. I love them.

Hi! I’ve been an life insurance agent for about two years face to face and have done pretty well but now I want to move onto telesales or working more from home now that I live in a very remote area.

What are some good telesales IMOs or company’s that are looking for agents right now? If you have good experience with one please share.
A good contract level is mostly what I’m looking for?
Thanks in advance for any help!
As for companies and ease of use, Aetna/Accendo has the easiest process. A close second would be Security National Life. Manhattan Assurance/Family Life's process for SI term is also as simple as it gets.

Latest posts

Back