A great telesales life insurance imo or company

Hi! I’ve been an life insurance agent for about two years face to face and have done pretty well but now I want to move onto telesales or working more from home now that I live in a very remote area.

What are some good telesales IMOs or company’s that are looking for agents right now? If you have good experience with one please share.
A good contract level is mostly what I’m looking for?
Thanks in advance for any help!

I'll chime in. I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005 probably longer than anyone else up here. I do it all with Sr Life as they started FE tele-sales in 2004. No other FE carrier has been in the FE tele-sales arena as long as Sr Life. Several FE carriers have implemented tele-sales in the last year or 2....and most of them are stumbling around in the dark trying to figure it out.

With Sr Life's platform you are the only person that talks with your lead....no 3rd party interference. We have a conversation with Ms. Jones (I have a killer tele-sales script. Shows you where to pause and where not to pause. Even the correct way to greet Ms. Jones when she says "hello" so she doesn't think you are another tele-marketer. How to get the banking info without raising red flags and making her decide she needs to think about it. And more!). I'm pretty sure the other FE tele-sales groups don't go into that much detail because they don't know what they don't know. If I'm wrong no disrespect meant.

When Ms. Jones picks a plan we fill out her application on the ipad, desktop, or laptop. Then we do a 3-4 min. recording with Ms. Jones (takes the place of her wet signature). After we hang the phone up we click "submit" and the recording is bundled with the typed application and they are sent to the home office like an email.

We use an app called SLICE (Sr Life Ins. Co. Enrollment). We go thru the health questions and type in the prescribed meds and conditions they treat. SLICE will then let me know if Ms. Jones is super-preferred, preferred, standard, GI, etc. Helps make everything mistake free.

Tele-sales agents have the luxury of working TV leads, best FE lead in the country. If you're licensed in 15+ states you can get a decent number of live transfers each day. If you're licensed in one state you'll be making out bound calls to TV leads usually just minutes old. Smoking hot leads. Leads are exclusive to one agent only. Sr Life has their own internal lead dept. Leads come from the home office so you never worry about your manager picking thru your leads before you receive them. And you're talking to people who just called a TV commercial for more info.

Here's info on the live transfers.......

Here's my favorite TV commercial generating TV leads......
Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Lead financing available for agents working full-time with us. Life time renewals. And more.

If you or anyone else has questions or would like to try out this opportunity for a few weeks feel free to call me anytime between 9am est till 7pm est Mon-thru Sat and 1pm est till 7pm est Sun.

1. Digital BGA with Jeff Root seems to be the absolute best of the field of available players. He has a great reputation and you never hear anyone saying a bad word about him or his opportunity.

2. Assurance is a telesales platform. You need at least 12 state licenses, and all the calls are free inbound leads and live transfers. The drawback is that the commission rates are horrible. Probably the lowest in the business. I use them sometimes, but am not often motivated to do so because of the low comm. rates.

3. Dynamic Insurance Services is a great outfit. They are hiring right now for their Jan training class. They have a real "family" feel to them; I like them a lot.

4. PPG (Premier Producers Group) seems really good.
5. They have a "sister" opportunity with Northstar that is very similar, but more of a captive arrangement.

6. There is Virtual Financial you could look into, but I think they are affiliated with World Financial Group and many people on the forum here are less than impressed with this outfit.

Hope this list of options proves a useful framework for you to build your research around.
I really like how objective your response appears. Objectivity is what the average agent is looking for on this site, in my opinion.

I'll chime in. I've been doing FE tele-sales since 2005 probably longer than anyone else up here. I do it all with Sr Life as they started FE tele-sales in 2004. No other FE carrier has been in the FE tele-sales arena as long as Sr Life. Several FE carriers have implemented tele-sales in the last year or 2....and most of them are stumbling around in the dark trying to figure it out.

With Sr Life's platform you are the only person that talks with your lead....no 3rd party interference. We have a conversation with Ms. Jones (I have a killer tele-sales script. Shows you where to pause and where not to pause. Even the correct way to greet Ms. Jones when she says "hello" so she doesn't think you are another tele-marketer. How to get the banking info without raising red flags and making her decide she needs to think about it. And more!). I'm pretty sure the other FE tele-sales groups don't go into that much detail because they don't know what they don't know. If I'm wrong no disrespect meant.

When Ms. Jones picks a plan we fill out her application on the ipad, desktop, or laptop. Then we do a 3-4 min. recording with Ms. Jones (takes the place of her wet signature). After we hang the phone up we click "submit" and the recording is bundled with the typed application and they are sent to the home office like an email.

We use an app called SLICE (Sr Life Ins. Co. Enrollment). We go thru the health questions and type in the prescribed meds and conditions they treat. SLICE will then let me know if Ms. Jones is super-preferred, preferred, standard, GI, etc. Helps make everything mistake free.

Tele-sales agents have the luxury of working TV leads, best FE lead in the country. If you're licensed in 15+ states you can get a decent number of live transfers each day. If you're licensed in one state you'll be making out bound calls to TV leads usually just minutes old. Smoking hot leads. Leads are exclusive to one agent only. Sr Life has their own internal lead dept. Leads come from the home office so you never worry about your manager picking thru your leads before you receive them. And you're talking to people who just called a TV commercial for more info.

Here's info on the live transfers.......

Here's my favorite TV commercial generating TV leads......
Senior Life Insurance Company Affordable Life Plan TV Commercial, 'Important Message'

Lead financing available for agents working full-time with us. Life time renewals. And more.

If you or anyone else has questions or would like to try out this opportunity for a few weeks feel free to call me anytime between 9am est till 7pm est Mon-thru Sat and 1pm est till 7pm est Sun.

Do you have a website that goes over this in more detail or just email or call you directly?

Hi! I’ve been an life insurance agent for about two years face to face and have done pretty well but now I want to move onto telesales or working more from home now that I live in a very remote area.

What are some good telesales IMOs or company’s that are looking for agents right now? If you have good experience with one please share.
A good contract level is mostly what I’m looking for?
Thanks in advance for any help!
There are plenty of viable options for telesales IMO. What you need to confirm, is if telesales is something they started due to COVID, or if they've been in telesales for years. As far as I'm aware Digital BGA has 2 sides to the organization for either MP or FE. Correct me if I'm wrong Jeff! I've also never heard bad reviews from any agents that have moved on from there.

Your comment about contract level concerns me. Contract levels can be given to you at any level, but 125% with 0 AP is a lot less than 110% with 5k+ AP weekly. Keep in mind, there is a maximum commission level without proof of production for most carriers. UBG would be another great option for you to consider for telesales (I'm not affiliated with them).

For carriers, I personally suggest Accendo, Occidental, Prosperity, Royal Neighbors, Guarantee Trust Life. I would never bother with DE billing over the phone either.

Latest posts

Back