A Plea for Advice Regarding Telemarketers

We've used many over seas co's. Dude...don't waste your money or time. They will start off great but seriously? How would you react to a call like that? If you really want a couple decent sources I'll give you co's I USED to use. But they never last.

That's why we did what most are saying on here. I figured out exactly how to do it. Took a long time to fine tune it and now I hire all my own marketers. I pay them on 100% commission. BUT...they will roll on you like a revolving door. The key is having a rolodex of them to call when 3 don't show up. Having enough of them so if one or two don't show up it doesn't kill your day.

We had an open house today and hired 3 after firing one and losing one to a not showing up this week. 1 started on the spot and the other 2 start Tuesday.

It's the only way to go. I would never go back to off shore co's. The most frustrating issue with them is this...they simply won't communicate with you when the F up or you need them the most.

I've tried both like digfe. It's hard keeping that "on-call" rolodex replenished and I prefer keeping it closer to the chest and... your keeping jobs in the U.S. which is a bonus!

Back