A Technique That's Greatly Improved my Production

KidsGotHeart

Guru
100+ Post Club
Typing this on a busted IPad so forgive me if this post is short and choppy.

What I have been doing lately during my presentation is drawing a line down the middle of the paper. On the left hand side is the normal F.E. and Furneral cost info. Once we are done with, I ask person what do they want their legacy to be, and how much they want to leave the church.

A few questions that I use to get them thinking.

If you could do one thing for your grandchildren what would it be.
What were some of the big ticket items you wished someone would have helped you out with: college, first car, home....
Do you wish you could somehow give more money to the church.
Do you have any family members that we need to call to see if they want to help put the grandkids through college. Referral Magnet
How about we call your preacher, tell him what you are doing. Let's seewhat he thinks, and if he knows anyone else who might want to give more to the lord.

You might need a FUW carrier I, unless you want to stack 5 plus F.E. policies. Get them thinking big dollars and then you can back them down to what you think is best for them. At any rate GL.

This increased your production from what to what?

My average premium per month, for the year, before I tried this was roughly $42
Now APPM is $124.

I shared this with a colleague and during the fact finding session he is asking what the amount they give to church each month, and then asking if they want to leverage that with a policy. I would have to talk to the church and make sure they are not struggling before I could suggest this personally.

----------

I have reported your post for questioning someone's production...

Why? It seems just like any other question.

Don't knock Creflo.. He is on his way to riding around in a 65 million dollar Jet... That is the reason his name is Dollar.

A 65 million jet? Lately the Lord has been indicating my need for a Town Car with a driver. If anyone out there feels moved by the Holy Ghost to provide me one, pm me. Thanks.:)

Persistency is going to be a challenge. Be careful.

I am concerned about persistency. When was I Mass Mutual, I wrote a lot of life bridge and worked with numerous churches. The regional manager at the time was big on using whole life to give donations to the church. After talking to the leadership in smaller churches, I found out that funeral and final expense cost can be a serious drain to their budget.

So now i got a few churches that let me come in and show how affordable F.E. My next thought was suggesting it during appointments. The goal being mainly to give some presentations and pick up a lot of small policies. It worked, but then I stumbled upon the college angle.

Once I stumbled upon the college angle, premiums shot way up. I have found that people have one of two views.
1. They are pissed the couldn't pay for their children to go college, and now a lot of those "children" are up to their nose in loan debt.
2. The recent news that Obama is going to steal folks 529 money to send every kid to community college.

So I tried to just bring up the college benefit, but it seems to work a lot better to in conjunction with the church angle. Plus more referrals, for the squirrel policies.

Lastly, I post sold the hell out of the sell. You would have been proud of me. :)

I am concerned about persistency. When was I Mass Mutual, I wrote a lot of life bridge and worked with numerous churches. The regional manager at the time was big on using whole life to give donations to the church. After talking to the leadership in smaller churches, I found out that funeral and final expense cost can be a serious drain to their budget.

So now i got a few churches that let me come in and show how affordable F.E. My next thought was suggesting it during appointments. The goal being mainly to give some presentations and pick up a lot of small policies. It worked, but then I stumbled upon the college angle.

Once I stumbled upon the college angle, premiums shot way up. I have found that people have one of two views.
1. They are pissed the couldn't pay for their children to go college, and now a lot of those "children" are up to their nose in loan debt.
2. The recent news that Obama is going to steal folks 529 money to send every kid to community college.

So I tried to just bring up the college benefit, but it seems to work a lot better to in conjunction with the church angle. Plus more referrals, for the squirrel policies.

Lastly, I post sold the hell out of the sell. You would have been proud of me. :)

You are apparently not working the "typical" FE prospect that replies to DM cards.. How are you prospecting?

Back