ABC Leads

Does anyone have any experience with this lead provider?

I used them last year for LTC leads. They started off great!

But the quality dropped and I wound up returning over half. They told me that others don't return that many and we basically agreed to part ways.

Rick

Boy, that's a name out of the past. I used them several years ago when I first started in the biz, and they were pretty bad, and that was at a time that most of the net lead providers were good to excellent. I remember talking a little junk to them and they basically told me that it was just me, no one else had a problem.

They must be the most changeless lead provider in the business, I'll give them high marks for consistency based on Greensky's response.

Thanks fellas. I'm looking for a lead resource for annuities and rollovers. I already do mailers, just looking to add to that.

Man, haven't heard this name in a while. I took some local disability leads from them over 4 years ago and they were good. However, that was 4 years ago.

I could never get any leads in NC and SC from them over the last two years, I wonder if they are really into that lead area anymore....

Latest posts

Back