• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

ABC Leads

Does anyone have any experience with this lead provider?

I used them last year for LTC leads. They started off great!

But the quality dropped and I wound up returning over half. They told me that others don't return that many and we basically agreed to part ways.

Rick

Boy, that's a name out of the past. I used them several years ago when I first started in the biz, and they were pretty bad, and that was at a time that most of the net lead providers were good to excellent. I remember talking a little junk to them and they basically told me that it was just me, no one else had a problem.

They must be the most changeless lead provider in the business, I'll give them high marks for consistency based on Greensky's response.

Thanks fellas. I'm looking for a lead resource for annuities and rollovers. I already do mailers, just looking to add to that.

Man, haven't heard this name in a while. I took some local disability leads from them over 4 years ago and they were good. However, that was 4 years ago.

I could never get any leads in NC and SC from them over the last two years, I wonder if they are really into that lead area anymore....

Back