Absolute Minimum $$$ to Start?

Let me ask you all a question. Would you buy a new car that didn't include a manufacturer warranty?

Then why aren't groups responsible for providing a money back guarantee on leads when we all claim to have the best?

Time to put my money where my mouth is. Here's my answer: $200. With my leads I put it in writing that you'll make a MINIMUM 10X return on your investment **WITHIN 7 DAYS** or they're FREE!

Hard working agents have reported even 25X-40X ROI so far. If an agent is truly hard working & coach-able there is literally no way they cant gain the capital to get on direct mail after a couple days.

So, since we finance direct mail, by the time the first batch comes in, new agents should have several thousand dollars of cushion.

I have not heard of anyone else that has ROI guarantees in writing so I guess this might be an industry first. Stay tuned, we're releasing tons of YouTube testimonials & other industry firsts very soon.

Let me ask you all a question. Would you buy a new car that didn't include a manufacturer warranty?

Then why aren't groups responsible for providing a money back guarantee on leads when we all claim to have the best?

Time to put my money where my mouth is. Here's my answer: $200. With my leads I put it in writing that you'll make a MINIMUM 10X return on your investment **WITHIN 7 DAYS** or they're FREE!

Hard working agents have reported even 25X-40X ROI so far. If an agent is truly hard working & coach-able there is literally no way they cant gain the capital to get on direct mail after a couple days.

So, since we finance direct mail, by the time the first batch comes in, new agents should have several thousand dollars of cushion.

I have not heard of anyone else that has ROI guarantees in writing so I guess this might be an industry first. Stay tuned, we're releasing tons of YouTube testimonials & other industry firsts very soon.

What company are you with?

Mike Leach is an exception that comes to mind. He has never played a game of football in his life, yet he is one of the best coaches in College football.

On the other hand, I spent 18 years in the auto industry and 95% of the managers got their start by selling cars.

I can actually appreciate what you're saying here. Regardless of what kind of lead it is, assuming it's legal. Tell me more. I'll take you up on that offer.

DM returns way less than that for me, but I'm always open to new ideas. My humble opinion says that you will survive on selling at least 15 percent of your leads, such equates to roughly three times ROI. Obviously this is a minimum but it will with over a long term.

I accept your 10 to 1 challenge and will openly sponsor if it works...PS I think I can sell at this point.

It's been my experience that women are more successful in telesales then men as well.

I used to think the same thing but now? Absolutely the opposite. Sorry ladies. But...

Too emotional.

Too short tempered

Always have "something" they have to do, take care of etc...

Soooo much drama.

I know I'm going to get a ton of sh%t for saying this but it's fact.

When I had 10-12 reps...mostly women....I swear I gave Dr Phil a run for his money.

The last lady I had worked from home. Within in a matter of 2 days...she flipped out literally on our message board where other reps where calling and texitng me simply because she was working after hours and no one would answer her question. ???

Then that same night when I finally responded she said she cooled down and felt better. ???

Then a day later said "I need you to call me ASAP". Yeah...that request went to the end of my list. LOL Not asking me "that" way.

An hour later I get a PM with threats and legal action etc.... Then she went to my carriers with nasty emails.

This is how it is. It is one thing after another. Just the same with old dudes who are broke yet been at this for 30 years.

Again....saying like it is cuz it's the only way I say it.

Good night all.

The less marketing money you have, the harder you will have to work. It depends how strong your internal motor is. Some agents could start with zero dollars and work their way up to being able to purchase weekly direct mail.

Most don't have much drive at all and would even squander a $10K marketing budget if they had it.

It depends on the person and their own perseverance on what they will need to make it.

Travis

10,000 marketing budget would be interesting. Success rate would prob be 50 times more likely. Would be able to generate 30 fresh dm leads for 3 full months. Not bad at all... go out and work them to the bone and then get a new batch/ incorporate the weeks before leads that still have meat on the bones.. 6 weeks is absolute min though to see if you can get something cooking without beating your head like mad man worrying about the draft dates, re ordering leads, working the same Lead until the lead calls the cops. MInimizing the red tape and getting to work is how it's done.

Last edited:
Yes, you have to have at least 6 weeks of lead cost saved up. You should plan on buying 30 leads weekly. You can find sources which will sell you leads on a per lead basis.

Thanks for being part of the forum!

Yes, you have to have at least 6 weeks of lead cost saved up. You should plan on buying 30 leads weekly. You can find sources which will sell you leads on a per lead basis.

Thanks for being part of the forum!

Man, is that your daughter pictured in the avatar with you? No offense, but she's smokin'!:noteworthy:

How can one provide "training" if they cant spell "training"

10168906-248624367_2-s4-v1.png

Back