ACA Express -vs- HealthSherpa

I don't think so. I clicked my link when you posted & my home page came up. I then tried to click on "log in" and my system got hung up there & wouldn't advance. I think closed it out & tried to reopen the link & couldn't.

Guess I will just have to use other tools - or God forbid - just take everyone in through healthcare.gov. . . . .nightmare.:no:

Service has been restored.

3:23PM EST have not been able to login to ACA Express now for 2 hours. Glad it's not just me. I'm getting Webpage not available.

Was able to enroll one this afternoon late - after Kenny's post. See them in the ACA Express system now as being processed. Whew! Hope it completes. The process was easy, so I hope to use it going forward. . . .

Was able to enroll one this afternoon late - after Kenny's post. See them in the ACA Express system now as being processed. Whew! Hope it completes. The process was easy, so I hope to use it going forward. . . .

Thanks for the good report, CadyLou. I'm now enrolled-contracted with ACA Express and ready to roll too.

Now that HealthSherpa has been relegated to being just another WBE on the block, and 2 others mentioned here in the forum are still experiencing first year teething issues, it's looking like Agent-owned ACA Express is the only Web Broker Entity that's able to keep enrollments simple, accurate, and logically flowing.

Last edited:

We are screaming through some apps today!

Not sure your name in our user list as cannot match to your user name here :) but if you want email me at [email protected] with it and I can look up for you.

----------

FYI... we have updated the main page so you can sign up directly from it!

Want to try before jumping in and committing $? Choose the Standard pricing plan, no fees until you submit an app and can change to Pro Express at anytime!

ACAExpress Home Page - ACAExpress.com

Apps are screaming through, literally thousands alone just today!

Latest posts

Back