ACA Express -vs- HealthSherpa

Noone knows the answer to this, Rugerred. As you see in the HealthSherpa thread, it's been asked many times...with no response from anyone at HealthSherpa.

I feel safer with the redirect (less problems with duplicates) but I think there is a piece of the puzzle missing. Nobody has a solid answer about old plan cancellations or if the latest application will override all. I am going in the front or using Sherpa with the carriers that are paying for it until I get solid information. As we all know fixing something after the fact is the most time consuming.

Not going so well with my first attempt with ACA express. I've signed up, gone through the on board process but never selected a password. I tried to log in and retrieve password but when I put in the Token and a new password I just get errors.
When do you pick a password?

Not going so well with my first attempt with ACA express. I've signed up, gone through the on board process but never selected a password. I tried to log in and retrieve password but when I put in the Token and a new password I just get errors.

I cannot connect your user name here on the forum to your user name in our system, please email me at [email protected]

----------

Fixed, thanks and let me know of any other questions, email is usually best.

Why does Sherpa have redirect and ACA does not?

We currently have our SimpleEnroll (no double-redirect) flow live! Additionally, all agent apps are free effective immediately, and will remain free at least through Dec 15.

Don't know what guidance may have been received by other brokers, but our goal is to remain fully compliant while continuing to make the case for our platform and agent community.

====
Gerry from HealthSherpa

Last edited:
We currently have our SimpleEnroll (no double-redirect) flow live! Additionally, all agent apps are free effective immediately, and will remain free at least through Dec 15. Don't know what guidance may have been received by other brokers, but our goal is to remain fully compliant while continuing to make the case for our platform and agent community.

What company is this?

Health Sherpa reminds me of my oldest son when he was a bright teenager who was trying to "find himself". Bored easily.. impulsive..not thinking things through thoroughly..never asked for guidance, but accepted some of it, when offered.

Back