ACA Quoting Software..The Winners Are...so Far

I have not enrolled one person in BCBS this year. Premiums to high for my highly subsidized crowd. I wish they were more affordable this year, Coventry caused me ulcers last year with all of the problems.

I have not enrolled one person in BCBS this year. Premiums to high for my highly subsidized crowd. I wish they were more affordable this year, Coventry caused me ulcers last year with all of the problems.

Ok - thanks. Yes - they are high, but this gal wants the preferred care blue network, so . . . .

Ive had over 50 people on aca express and not one has been able to complete the application on their own, 10 on the sherpa link with 2 completed enrollments on their own. I dont know but i think its pretty obvious which one is working better, and this all in the past week after aca express announced that you could finally make a payment.

i might be missing something but im not very happy with having wasted time on this aca express link

I think about 90% (or more) of mine have completed it without my help (after I explained which plan they would be applying with and they understand their options).

What are the reasons your clients are having issues?

Ward Insurance Services
Pittsburgh Pa
Service Since 1924

I think about 90% (or more) of mine have completed it without my help (after I explained which plan they would be applying with and they understand their options).

What are the reasons your clients are having issues?

Ward Insurance Services
Pittsburgh Pa
Service Since 1924

I was using the ACA Express, they get as far as logging into the HCA website when it carries over from ACA but never complete the app fore whatever reason, too confusing is my guess. With Sherpa they get enrolled all the way, on their own. Self serve client facing is the only reason Im willing to use either, if i need to interact with them I just as soon run them through HCA myself and finish it for them, and save the extra 20 or 25 dolllars.

I know some agents have said they like using ACA or Sherpa because they are able to complete the app quicker and that's a legitimate reason.

Im only talking here about people enrolling whom I have not had any interaction with, it appears they tend to compete an actual enrollment more often than not using Sherpa, but ACA they never get it done. That has been my experience so far. Ive wasted a lot of referrals to the ACA link with absolutely no enrollments unlike when they have used the Sherpa link.

Agent insure I agree with you... in MY opinion the system was oversold on hype and under delivered on what we were expecting..... that's why I stopped using them... im sure in a bit a few of their minions will come along and start dog piling me again.... you just cant change my opinion...

The Winners Are...

To all you avid posters let me bid you a "happy new year".
After feeling out all the contenders out there that intended to make subscribing a delightful and quick endeavor, I've decided to return to the "bread and butter".
As I've experienced it, the official web page is fast and almost flawless this year and even though I can't deny the private alternatives range from fast to ultra fast, they still have some glitches. Truly no site is exempt from them.
So now I'm doing the regular application procedure with some shortcuts that help me out. That is:
-Through Yahoo mail I create with one click (after doing the setup) a disposable mailbox which I have open when I call the customer.
-With the above, creating the account, verifying etc is expedited
-I choose that all mail should be sent to the physical address of the customer
-Later on,If the customer wants to, he/she should change the mail address in order to get email updates.
-Having created an account let's you avoid down the road the calls from customers who need to make substantial changes.
What I've noticed, is that the time spent is not with the actual application (about 15 minutes), but answering 10 times the same insurance questions.
Last but not least, I'll take some inconvenience but save a lot of bucks.
For all you lucky guys who write an app per hour, you can disregard my advice and comments.
:)

Back