Additional Lead Resource

Newby

Guru
5000 Post Club
I've put the FexLead.com page back up. It's a resource for agents to find available overstock or aged leads (Direct Mail) or order cheap new (shared with 3-agents) internet leads. I will post overstock from the FexContracting Direct mail at times but also overstock that is available from other IMOs as well.

The shared internet leads are the same ones I see all over Facebook with resellers offering them at $10 to $18 per lead. Through our link you can buy them at only $7. They are generated fresh for you but are sold in real time to up to two tele-sales agencies also. This keeps the cost very low and usually doesn't diminish the quality of the lead for good face to face agents. Are they as good as direct mail leads? No, not close. But at $250 for 40 leads and pretty fast to generate, very good for fillers.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - FexLead.com

I have never purchased these before, but would like clarity on how this actually works. If I am understanding you correctly, these shared internet leads have already been generated and sold to resellers, plus 2 additional agencies, and 3 of FEX agents. Is this correct?

I have never purchased these before, but would like clarity on how this actually works. If I am understanding you correctly, these shared internet leads have already been generated and sold to resellers, plus 2 additional agencies, and 3 of FEX agents. Is this correct?
No. You order them where ever you want. They are generated for you over the next few days. They are emailed to you in real time. But at the same time you get them they are also sold to two FE captive agencies (both known for high prices and gimmicky sales features) for their phone sales agents.

No. You order them where ever you want. They are generated for you over the next few days. They are emailed to you in real time. But at the same time you get them they are also sold to two FE captive agencies (both known for high prices and gimmicky sales features) for their phone sales agents.
Thanks!

Scott - I love the stock image on the bottom left of the page with the lady handing the young couple keys. I'm sure she's just wrapping up a final expense appointment with them and just handing them keys to.... a coffin? :D:D

Scott - I love the stock image on the bottom left of the page with the lady handing the young couple keys. I'm sure she's just wrapping up a final expense appointment with them and just handing them keys to.... a coffin? :D:D
Believe it or not nice caskets do have keys. It’s part of The Batesville Insuraseal system.

And in the United States, we use caskets not coffins. Coffins are those hexagon shaped ones that Dracula sleeps in. They use those in some European countries.

See, and everyone says you can’t learn anything on this forum anymore.

Believe it or not nice caskets do have keys. It’s part of The Batesville Insuraseal system.

And in the United States, we use caskets not coffins. Coffins are those hexagon shaped ones that Dracula sleeps in. They use those in some European countries.

See, and everyone says you can’t learn anything on this forum anymore.
Would Charlton Heston still have his rifle if he'd had one of those?

Even when you’re dead you still have to fight the Commies.

Where are your “supposedly “ unworked dm leads coming from ? You said several IMO’s overflow. I trust no one in the lead business to be honest . That being the case unless the lead is rgi, lead connections or lead concepts I’d assume buy a 1-2 year old b lead for $3-$5 . The shared net lead interests me . Who’s generating those ? Are those real time ? Let’s say I want 10 leads in x county . I know there shared with 2 other telesales agents . Because I’m a field agent I dictate the area to get leads ?I know you can sell at the same time to 2 telesales agents real time working the state ? What’s the verbiage on the ad ? Is it like a Lee Facebook ad that says it’s final expense with a cost and an agent will be calling them ?

An agent becomes a recruiter building an agency. Then they become a lead vendor. The only thing left is to convert the agency to an MLM.. . :biggrin:;)

Back