Additional Lead Resource

Where are your “supposedly “ unworked dm leads coming from ? You said several IMO’s overflow. I trust no one in the lead business to be honest . That being the case unless the lead is rgi, lead connections or lead concepts I’d assume buy a 1-2 year old b lead for $3-$5 . The shared net lead interests me . Who’s generating those ? Are those real time ? Let’s say I want 10 leads in x county . I know there shared with 2 other telesales agents . Because I’m a field agent I dictate the area to get leads ?I know you can sell at the same time to 2 telesales agents real time working the state ? What’s the verbiage on the ad ? Is it like a Lee Facebook ad that says it’s final expense with a cost and an agent will be calling them ?
I don’t even have mine listed on there yet. Those are from other RGI using IMOs. If you look at their list they show which ones are never worked and which ones that have been previously worked.
And a funny story about those previously worked ones. One of my agents bought a batch of those and they were 90-days old. He called me up and said Hey man, every time I sell one of these leads I’m replacing the same agency that sold it 90-days earlier.
When agencies are willing to resell their leads and if the agents are selling companies that are easy to beat, I don’t get the math to tell you the truth. But all these younger guys running these agencies these days are more about sales than retention.
And yes on those internet leads they are generated fresh for you wherever you want them. The phone agents don’t care where they are. He generates them a number of different ways. None of them on Facebook. My agents that have run them say about 3/4 of them are time wasters. The other 25% decent. They make money with them. And the people do remember filling something out more so than other leads. But the majority of internet leads are always Yankers. So it makes sense to buy them cheap as possible. If you see them cheaper elsewhere, I would buy the cheap ones. But you see these same exact ones getting sold by many IMOs on Facebook for up to $15 each.

Back