Advance or as earned?

I know experienced "good agents". You qualified the good v bad. I'm saying that agent quality isn't a real indicator of advanced vs as earned.

Well, that’s not what I meant.

I agree that it’s a personal choice. Which I did say.

Seems you are trying to find something to argue about that we agree on.

Seems you are trying to find something to argue about that we agree on.

Nope. Clarifying is not arguing.

You said something that doesn't play a role in the discussion, which you agree on. Considering the way people may interpret what you said, it's worth clarifying.

You can't control what the receiver in language receives, you can clarify so it's clear.

Nope. Clarifying is not arguing.

You said something that doesn't play a role in the discussion, which you agree on. Considering the way people may interpret what you said, it's worth clarifying.

You can't control what the receiver in language receives, you can clarify so it's clear.

Right. I can’t control what you understand.

I added the good agent part to clarify.

Obviously it wasn’t clear to you.

Right. I can’t control what you understand.

I added the good agent part to clarify.

Obviously it wasn’t clear to you.
I took it that by “good agent” you meant they were good on their cash flow and they could easily go as earned if they wanted to but chose to keep getting advances just because they want to not because they need to. Correct?

I took it that by “good agent” you meant they were good on their cash flow and they could easily go as earned if they wanted to but chose to keep getting advances just because they want to not because they need to. Correct?

That's what I meant.

Which I'm not saying that a small business person doesn't make a smart decision on their cash flow. I'm saying choosing the method of payment has nothing to do with the skill level of being an agent.

They are separate hats.

"I know a good agent that takes advances..." ties that he's a good agent and also takes advances, which method of payment is irrelevant.

Considering we have thousands of people that visit this forum daily, there's a reasonably change that a subsect would tie good agent=taking advances.

I was clarifying that isn't the case, that's all.

Which I'm not saying that a small business person doesn't make a smart decision on their cash flow. I'm saying choosing the method of payment has nothing to do with the skill level of being an agent.

They are separate hats.

"I know a good agent that takes advances..." ties that he's a good agent and also takes advances, which method of payment is irrelevant.

Considering we have thousands of people that visit this forum daily, there's a reasonably change that a subsect would tie good agent=taking advances.

And you don't sell FE. You don't buy FE leads. You don't manage an FE business.

But you are trying to make a distinction that doesn't exist in the conversation. And for what reason?

Prior to that statement he also said that his preference is as earned. I would bet my hand that JD would consider himself in the good agent category.

Back