AEP Comissions

MAPD commissions are a slow roll. They can be as late as march, but most will be in mid/late january. Just depends. Med Supps, they pay right away.

I just can’t believe that my top 2 companies I wrote for T65 January don’t pay until after jan!
Oct Nov and Dec I wrote about 25 MAPD T65 jan and haven’t been paid a dime. This move to Orlando is killing me. Humana and UHC pay within 2 weeks.

I thought CMS made a rule a couple of years ago that commissions for MAPD and PDP have to be paid in the year they are effective?? I haven't gotten paid on any 1/1 effective dates until after January 1st in a couple of years.

I thought CMS made a rule a couple of years ago that commissions for MAPD and PDP have to be paid in the year they are effective?? I haven't gotten paid on any 1/1 effective dates until after January 1st in a couple of years.

Hmm not sure. Haven’t written humana or UHC since my December t65’s but if so that’s a horrible rule. Damn govt and poking their fingers in places they don’t need to

I just can’t believe that my top 2 companies I wrote for T65 January don’t pay until after jan!
Oct Nov and Dec I wrote about 25 MAPD T65 jan and haven’t been paid a dime. This move to Orlando is killing me. Humana and UHC pay within 2 weeks.
What companies are those?

What companies are those?

Since moving here it’s been nearly 90% CarePlus.
$94 part b refund, $3400 moop, all the hospitals and a lot of the primary facilities. It’s hard to beat it.
The other 10% has been freedom/optimum for my diabetic/cvd clients.
I’m slowly realizing I miss my days of only having mailnly UHC and humana as the best options. They paid quickly and were great plans in Jax.

What do you mostly write?

Since moving here it’s been nearly 90% CarePlus.
$94 part b refund, $3400 moop, all the hospitals and a lot of the primary facilities. It’s hard to beat it.
The other 10% has been freedom/optimum for my diabetic/cvd clients.
I’m slowly realizing I miss my days of only having mailnly UHC and humana as the best options. They paid quickly and were great plans in Jax.

What do you mostly write?
This AEP was overwhelmingly humana. I was working the Gainesville market this year, they had a new giveback plan, and wrote a ton of it.
I moved to Citrus County earlier this year and since then been doing a lot of Freedom since they dominate this county, but i noticed during AEP Humana is also making a move on this county too.

When I lived in Lake, it was mostly UHC and Careplus, with some Wellcare sprinkled in. I never wrote Freedom out there.

I also found myself writing less medsupps thus year too

This AEP was overwhelmingly humana. I was working the Gainesville market this year, they had a new giveback plan, and wrote a ton of it.
I moved to Citrus County earlier this year and since then been doing a lot of Freedom since they dominate this county, but i noticed during AEP Humana is also making a move on this county too.

When I lived in Lake, it was mostly UHC and Careplus, with some Wellcare sprinkled in. I never wrote Freedom out there.

I also found myself writing less medsupps thus year too

Yeah my dad lives in Lake county, T65 1/1/18 and CarePlus rebates $80 starting in jan. there. Without me he wouldn’t even have medicare part b so I had to reluctantly put him on it.

Yeah my dad lives in Lake county, T65 1/1/18 and CarePlus rebates $80 starting in jan. there. Without me he wouldn’t even have medicare part b so I had to reluctantly put him on it.
Any chance he lives in Clermont? I used to know someone with your last name

Back