AETNA BEING HELPFUL TELESALING YOUR CLIENTS.

Damn, am I the only agent that finds the "so called few" MAPD members in the country that are unhappy with their MA plan? Another email received, same day, same story. Sucks getting old and needing doctors, who knew.

"My mother-in-law is 90 years in age. This past weekend she mentioned that she has been having a hard time finding doctors. She mentioned she has the Blue Medicare Advantage Plan"

Damn, am I the only agent that finds the "so called few" MAPD members in the country that are unhappy with their MA plan? Another email received, same day, same story. Sucks getting old and needing doctors, who knew.

"My mother-in-law is 90 years in age. This past weekend she mentioned that she has been having a hard time finding doctors. She mentioned she has the Blue Medicare Advantage Plan"

I believe Jenny and I have the same experience . . . they love their plan until they try to use it.

A couple of years ago I talked to a guy who would be turning 65 in a few months. He was on leave, not retired, just "temporary medical leave" and expected to be called back soon.

Asked a lot of questions . . . called and emailed me several times, then nothing.

Earlier this year his wife called, wanting to know if I could help them. Chuck was forced to retire, picked up Medicare and . . . a MAPD plan. No real complaint until they moved from the Atlanta area to a place in the mountains. "None of the docs" (her words, not mine) will take his plan so he now wants a Medigap plan. Oh, he has been on Medicare almost two years and has dementia.

Yeah, that's not gonna happen.

We must be the only 3 agents on this forum that get calls from folks with MAPD and are uninsurable.

My BIL loved his MAPD until he was diagnosed with cancer. First round wasn't too bad, the relapse cost him a lot of $$ and his carrier would not approve expensive treatment. He wanted a Medigap at that time but knew it wouldn't fly.

Back