insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
Anyone else having problems with Aetna so far? Here's what I'm dealing with:
-Re-contracted with Aetna/Coventry in July
-AHIP/Re-certs in August- including a waste of time in person training
-Promises of plan materials end of September
-October 1 rolls around- nothing. No ready to sell letter, no materials.
-Local rep- brand new to the company- said I need to recontract and recert. Told her to pound sand and fix it.
-Broker support said I'm fine- go online and order kits. Online won't let me.
-E-mails sent to local rep, her boss and to broker support are ignored.
-Tomorrow is day 1 of AEP and I ain't got snot!

Who else is feeling the pain of this merger? I was able to download apps and SOB's, but I'd rather not waste my ink.:no:

I hate to hear this. we had the same issues here in Atl...which I posted on another thread...but eventually it came together. Seemed like once the H.O. deemed you contracted then everything flowed downhill (yuck)

Anyone else having problems with Aetna so far? Here's what I'm dealing with:
-Re-contracted with Aetna/Coventry in July
-AHIP/Re-certs in August- including a waste of time in person training
-Promises of plan materials end of September
-October 1 rolls around- nothing. No ready to sell letter, no materials.
-Local rep- brand new to the company- said I need to recontract and recert. Told her to pound sand and fix it.
-Broker support said I'm fine- go online and order kits. Online won't let me.
-E-mails sent to local rep, her boss and to broker support are ignored.
-Tomorrow is day 1 of AEP and I ain't got snot!

Who else is feeling the pain of this merger? I was able to download apps and SOB's, but I'd rather not waste my ink.:no:

I'm in the same boat. In fact, I could've almost written the same thing word for word! It is ridiculous.

Same here, recertified to keep whatever renewals I may have. Received supplies from every other company, yet haven't even received a 'ready to sell' notification from Aetna.

Called producer services, and they basically said everything is done, but can't give me an answer as to why I haven't heard anything other than that my nomoreforms stuff is still processing. This is what you get when you ask every agent you have to recontract for no reason. I hope it decimates their business this AEP; maybe it'll set an example to make these companies think twice before pulling these stunts.

I've completed all training and the face to face meeting but I still can't order supplies either. Coventry/Aetna says its shows on their end that ice completed everything but they don't know why the system doesn't have me as ready to sell. Dumb

I am in the same boat and my FMO just called me this morning to let me know to make sure I am on their ready to sell list because even though I have certified and contracted if they have not finished processing everything on their side I won't get paid. They said they don't have an ETA but my Rep at my FMO said they will check every hour for me a let me know when I am good to go.

I am in the same boat and my FMO just called me this morning to let me know to make sure I am on their ready to sell list because even though I have certified and contracted if they have not finished processing everything on their side I won't get paid. They said they don't have an ETA but my Rep at my FMO said they will check every hour for me a let me know when I am good to go.[/QUOTE]

Uh...somehow every hour seems like a bit of a stretch.:skeptical:

Beginning to wonder if it's worth the selling effort to enroll clients with Aetna.

If they are that crappy now to answer agent requests....can it be better with the client issues that will crop up?
I know that CMS is their oversight/overseer (good thing, right?) but they did get censured for a year here in Atlanta and not allowed to sell.

All I wanted was a Pepsi, and they wouldn't give it to me….
http://grooveshark.com/s/Institutionalized/4xH6OY?src=5

My nomoreforms app got stuck due to wrong browser. They were helpful, but it did take some time to get ready to sell after submitting. I bet they are really backed up now, I notice they are soliciting for more agents, too.

Yikes, they are making my life hard here, not answering the agent support line, just rings and rings….

Medicare.gov lists their mail order costs at less than half of other carriers and their own retail RX cost on my one case so far, who needs the in network doc they have and who is no longer Humana. Their website RX estimator only does Retail RX, not mail order. Just try to get someone to answer my question. Humana's Right Source has done RX price quotes for me.

Tons of round robin robo voice with no choices that fit my situation, phone reps who can only service in force plans. No response yet from area sales, or another rep sent me to customer service, rinse repeat the issue above.

Last edited:
Back