Aflac Or Conseco?

Stay away from Conseco!

I would not touch them with a 10 foot pole.

They are the botton on my list. That says a lot.

Ask to speak to an agent who has been there 3 months?
Ask to speak to an agent who has been there 6 months?
Ask to speak to an agent who has been there 12 months?

If I ask a recruiting manager to let me speak to a 3 month, 6 month, and 12 month agent I would probably get biased answers to my questions. I was hoping to hear from agents on this forum who have worked for Conseco for at least a year. An agent would be more apt to give unbiased answers on an anonymous insurance forum.

I would still like to know how the pre-set appointments work with Conseco? My interview is less than a week away.

Maybe all of the Conseco agents I need to talk to are so busy writing business they don't have time to respond to my questions.

Scott...i Met A Guy Several Years Ago Thru Monster Or Careerbuilder??? Anyway Sounded Really Good, Even Went Along With Him On Some Jobsites.(this Is The Worksite Marketing Division On Conseco) I Kept In Touch With Him For All This Time Off And On And When I Had Enough Of My Last "captive" Gig Gave Him A Call And Started Up With Conseco."p.m.a. Is Their Worksite Marketing Division. As You Are Hesitant So Was I In A Bigggg Way. All The Negative Talk On Here About Them Plus The Bad Press, I Did Some Research And The Bad Stuff,seems Like It Was Mostly Med. Sup And Ltc, But Never The Less Scared Me.
In The First Month I Have Made Some Fantastic Money!!!! They Have All Kinds Of Incentives,bonuses Etc. I Think They Are Great,really.
I Have Been Hooked Into That"pre-set Appointment" Stuff Before With Other Companies And It Never Is Like They Say It Will Be.
I Would Ask Them About Their Worksite Division If I Were You. The Training Is Like Nothing I Have Ever Seen And I Feel That They Really Want You To Succeed.
I Could Never Get A Straight Answer As To Exactly Why No One On Here Likes Them.
It Worries Me That Mark Griffin Thinks So Poorly Of Them, He Seems To Be A Good Sourse Of Information On All Things Insurance Related.
I Also Suffered Financially When I First Started In The Insurance Bizz , Just Remember This "always Treat People With Dignaty And Respect" And You Can't Help But Be Successful!!!
Good Luck!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"It Worries Me That Mark Griffin Thinks So Poorly Of Them, He Seems To Be A Good Sourse Of Information On All Things Insurance Related."

OOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!

Mark Rosenthal

Last edited:
Scott...i Met A Guy Several Years Ago Thru Monster Or Careerbuilder??? Anyway Sounded Really Good, Even Went Along With Him On Some Jobsites.(this Is The Worksite Marketing Division On Conseco) I Kept In Touch With Him For All This Time Off And On And When I Had Enough Of My Last "captive" Gig Gave Him A Call And Started Up With Conseco."p.m.a. Is Their Worksite Marketing Division. As You Are Hesitant So Was I In A Bigggg Way. All The Negative Talk On Here About Them Plus The Bad Press, I Did Some Research And The Bad Stuff,seems Like It Was Mostly Med. Sup And Ltc, But Never The Less Scared Me.
In The First Month I Have Made Some Fantastic Money!!!! They Have All Kinds Of Incentives,bonuses Etc. I Think They Are Great,really.
I Have Been Hooked Into That"pre-set Appointment" Stuff Before With Other Companies And It Never Is Like They Say It Will Be.
I Would Ask Them About Their Worksite Division If I Were You. The Training Is Like Nothing I Have Ever Seen And I Feel That They Really Want You To Succeed.
I Could Never Get A Straight Answer As To Exactly Why No One On Here Likes Them.
It Worries Me That Mark Griffin Thinks So Poorly Of Them, He Seems To Be A Good Sourse Of Information On All Things Insurance Related.
I Also Suffered Financially When I First Started In The Insurance Bizz , Just Remember This "always Treat People With Dignaty And Respect" And You Can't Help But Be Successful!!!
Good Luck!!
"It Worries Me That Mark Griffin Thinks So Poorly Of Them, He Seems To Be A Good Sourse Of Information On All Things Insurance Related."

OOOOPPPPSSSS!!!!

Mark Rosenthal

This post almost sounds like a recruiter or manager for Conseco????

Last edited:
This post almost sounds like a recruiter or manager for Conseco????
Who really can't spell too well. Makes me wonder if it was written by a recruiter, or a 5 year old...
HEHE, I look like an ***, Its to, not too. My mistake

Last edited:
Who really can't spell too well. Makes me wonder if it was written by a recruiter, or a 5 year old...
HEHE, I look like an ***, Its to, not too. My mistake

Agreed!

The two of you are jerks!!!
What do you get out of making fun of people?
Are you both english professiors as well?

Honestly, I do not view myself as a jerk. I am a professional, and I act as such. When I speak, I try to speak correctly. When I email or post things, I try to make them so that people understand them, and know what I am saying. I try to look and act professional, which is why I try to use correct spelling and grammar and punctuation in my posts.
Also, I try to spell the word "professors" correctly. I think spelling every other word incorrectly makes you look like an ***, and I for one do not want to do business with idiots!
We are insurance professionals, the least we can do is act like them. Wouldn't you agree? I really do not like how some people come on this board, and leave a first impression, I mean post, riddled with spelling errors. It makes us insurance professionals as a whole, look stupid. On a personal note, I really need to use spellchecker more...

Back