Aflack

nfl72

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just had a policy replaced by Aflack. I have never seen an Aflack life insurance policy before? I will be meeting with the client in early January. Then I will see what they have.

Do they offer FE or traditional Whole Life? Are they competitive? I have a 64 MNT Prefered. I wrote 20K at $97 per month.

I just had a policy replaced by Aflack. I have never seen an Aflack life insurance policy before? I will be meeting with the client in early January. Then I will see what they have.

Do they offer FE or traditional Whole Life? Are they competitive? I have a 64 MNT Prefered. I wrote 20K at $97 per month.
AFAC is a traditional WL designed for the FE market issued on a simplified issue basis. The premium for your example would be $103.14.

Aflac is FE under the Aetna umbrella.

even the same eApp.

its not competitive at all.

and she’s fu healthy if they approved her.

Aflac is usually within the top 7-10 in rates, same UW as aetna, sometimes lower rates then accendo.

Price isn’t the end all be all.

i’ve sold them all and been ethically replaced, never.

plenty lapse due to non-ssb carriers but replaced, nope.

Agree to disagree

I don't agree to disagree. There's really no disagreement. There's spin.

If a person is car shopping and there's two identical cars sitting there. One is priced at $21K and the other is $20K. What's the difference? None, they are exactly the same. No one is buying the $21K.

If shopping for a sofa a person goes into the furniture store and sees two identical looking sofas and one is $500 and the other is $750. What's the difference, they ask? None, they are exactly the same. No one is buying the $750 sofa.

We buy a special dog food for our dogs. We found we could buy it for half the price direct from the manufacturer for half the price. We buy if from the manufacturer. As does everyone we have told about that they can get it that way. Not one single person has said, that's OK, we will just keep paying double because we like the store owner.

Of course will be the occasional fool that will just pay more. OK, the spinners can have those. :1wink:

We can all agree to disagree . I agree with baseball . I never sold on to be the cheapest. I ran a $10 k age 65 male . Kskj $44 ish . There gone now . Lifeshield and slac in the $48 area . Not sellable unless in great health so hardly sellable .Really after kskj next sellable is Trinity at $53.75. But as I recall they dont allow replacing in Kentucky so can’t use on many . Trans at $53.97 and next Aflac at $55.81 So if I write Aflac or Moo at $56 ish you got little to replace me with even on price . On Aflac or moo I’m pushing the name . With your dog food analogy your buying the exact same dog food from the manufacturer. Yes these are both whole life but I’m selling the potential difference in paying claims especially first 2 yrs and security of big name company . Yes when you had kskj at 20% cheaper could get some to switch . Now game different . Few switching for $2-$3 a month and that’s if you replace in first yr . If you run into policy in the 2nd yr your no cheaper now anyway.

Back