Aflack

Sometimes you get replaced for much higher or much lower face amount. I am not saying this is ethical. If you sold a 3k policy and the client really wanted 50k, I can easily see the new agent saying lets replace that 3k and get you 50k at blablabla. Clients dont understand 2 year waiting period and they may not analyze cost per thousand as we do. They just look at if the amount quoted is within their budget. I normally leave any policy that has been in the books for awhile. And I understand some captives replace anything that comes in front of them if the state allows it.
Agree with this statement fully . Especially the part of few clients compare cost per $1000 . Client has $10 k at $50 a month . My $10 k is $56 a month . I say $10 k is not enough you can get $15 k for $78 a month . Even though my cost per $ is more client will buy . Few few agents will try to save a policy in the 2nd yr or longer making $2.50 a month renewal . Smart agents will go back and get client to cancel other app and either write the extra $5 k or write your own new $15 k .

Agree with this statement fully . Especially the part of few clients compare cost per $1000 . Client has $10 k at $50 a month . My $10 k is $56 a month . I say $10 k is not enough you can get $15 k for $78 a month . Even though my cost per $ is more client will buy . Few few agents will try to save a policy in the 2nd yr or longer making $2.50 a month renewal . Smart agents will go back and get client to cancel other app and either write the extra $5 k or write your own new $15 k .
Prospects just want to know what time it is. They don't want to learn how to build a watch.

Watch builders don't make it long in this field. Time tellers do.

I just had a policy replaced by Aflack. I have never seen an Aflack life insurance policy before? I will be meeting with the client in early January. Then I will see what they have.

Do they offer FE or traditional Whole Life? Are they competitive? I have a 64 MNT Prefered. I wrote 20K at $97 per month.

Sold a few in January. Very good for the Heart and Copd. Instant Decision at end. Easy App too. Very reasonably priced. I believe it's New as of Early this year.

Back