Aged DM Mail Leads Cheap for Ohio

spotty

Hi - I have been reading this site for about 4 years on and off. I am a former P and C agent, went into the transportation business for a while, and now want to give fe a try to see if I like it.

I am in Cleveland area but willing to travel. Is there such a thing as Aged DM leads. I used to get leads like this for auto insurance. Anything where someone has filled out a card. If someone has a batch of these - either scans or the cards, I am interested in buying. Does anyone know what a fair price is?

I would love cards 6 months to a year old. Please advise.

Hi - I have been reading this site for about 4 years on and off. I am a former P and C agent, went into the transportation business for a while, and now want to give fe a try to see if I like it. I am in Cleveland area but willing to travel. Is there such a thing as Aged DM leads. I used to get leads like this for auto insurance. Anything where someone has filled out a card. If someone has a batch of these - either scans or the cards, I am interested in buying. Does anyone know what a fair price is? I would love cards 6 months to a year old. Please advise.
I am in Poland Ohio by Youngstown. Been in the business 38 years 17 years with Western and Southern 12 with monumental private message me and I'll give you the people to go to in Independence Ohio

Hi - I have been reading this site for about 4 years on and off. I am a former P and C agent, went into the transportation business for a while, and now want to give fe a try to see if I like it.

I am in Cleveland area but willing to travel. Is there such a thing as Aged DM leads. I used to get leads like this for auto insurance. Anything where someone has filled out a card. If someone has a batch of these - either scans or the cards, I am interested in buying. Does anyone know what a fair price is?

Thank you Todd. I did and they have aged internet leads. I am sure those can work, but I seem to work best with something I can show someone they filled out. That is why I am looking for aged DM leads. From what I read here, dm leads dont really expire. :goofy:

I've got 301 unworked aged DM leads in OH. Give me a call at 314-821-0582 if you need them.

Back