Aged Leads and DNC

received communication this evening they will be crediting half the order back.

Rizzle: 1/2 the order? Do you mean only 1/2 the price of the lead or that 1/2 of the leads you received were bogus "aged" leads?

Please let me know. I want to make sure we credit you correctly.

Thank you.

half of the aged leads i got from agedleadstore.com were on the DNC list. they will be giving me a refund for those.

different issue was hometown quotes lead that i received on 9/22 was also an aged lead 84-250 days old from agedleadstore.

half of the aged leads i got from agedleadstore.com were on the DNC list. they will be giving me a refund for those.

different issue was hometown quotes lead that i received on 9/22 was also an aged lead 84-250 days old from agedleadstore.

As you & others are discovering, there are some folks with no integrity in the lead business. It is not easy to catch so we must rely on agents to report this information via our feed back loop.

Thank you for pointing this out. Please let me know if my QC team does not handle giving you credit correctly.

I only buy leads (aged or real time) within reasonable driving distance. I doorknock, rather than call, as this seems like the safe way to avoid a DNC violation.

Back