Agents Looking For Lead Sources...Read This!!!

It has been my experience, the DM leads are a waste of money. Some agents swear by them, others not. :nah: DR

Yep, some of us are writing $30,000 to over $40,000 Monthly off of them DM leads, so they obviously must be a waste of money. lol

The problem may not be with the arrows.

It has been my experience, the DM leads are a waste of money. Some agents swear by them, others not. :nah: DR

I was going to follow up along the lines with what Agent5 stated? Who are the agents who say DM is a waste of money?

It's important that you take advice from agents whose success and production are in line with your own goals and expectations.

DM is King... In my opinion.

Travis
FEXCONTRACTING.COM

Last edited:

It's very hard to argue with someone's experience, but you are the first agent I've ever heard say that DM is a waste of money or time.

DM is tried and true!

I think many agents like us on here have tried lots of different lead sources. And the key to ordering any lead is to get a large enough sample size. If you only order 10 or 20 or even 30 that's not even close to being enough. You need to order at least 60 minimum if you're ordering per lead. And if you're doing direct mail by the thousand I think the minimum you should do is 6000 mailers. That should give you big enough sample size to be able to see success from it. Now there are certain counties and zip codes that can be problematic and all agents learn that the hard way, but overall if you get a big enough sample size and a large enough area you should be able to get at least 5x your money from direct mail. I have used direct mail, & I have used TM leads, & I think they are both very useful. Personally I prefer a balanced blend of both.

Back