Agents Looking For Lead Sources...Read This!!!

I think many agents like us on here have tried lots of different lead sources. And the key to ordering any lead is to get a large enough sample size. If you only order 10 or 20 or even 30 that's not even close to being enough. You need to order at least 60 minimum if you're ordering per lead. And if you're doing direct mail by the thousand I think the minimum you should do is 6000 mailers. That should give you big enough sample size to be able to see success from it. Now there are certain counties and zip codes that can be problematic and all agents learn that the hard way, but overall if you get a big enough sample size and a large enough area you should be able to get at least 5x your money from direct mail. I have used direct mail, & I have used TM leads, & I think they are both very useful. Personally I prefer a balanced blend of both.

Sample size is important. 20 - 30 leads might give you a taste of what to expect but you really need triple that to know what sort of conversion % to expect.

Area that is being marketed to makes a big difference as well. You could have the best lead source in the world but if you market to a terrible area the results will suck.

Be smart with your marketing $$$

Sample size is important. 20 - 30 leads might give you a taste of what to expect but you really need triple that to know what sort of conversion % to expect. Area that is being marketed to makes a big difference as well. You could have the best lead source in the world but if you market to a terrible area the results will suck. Be smart with your marketing $$$

True, but the big agency I work with believe upwards to 3000 leads is the real test.

I think many agents like us on here have tried lots of different lead sources. And the key to ordering any lead is to get a large enough sample size. If you only order 10 or 20 or even 30 that's not even close to being enough. You need to order at least 60 minimum if you're ordering per lead. And if you're doing direct mail by the thousand I think the minimum you should do is 6000 mailers. That should give you big enough sample size to be able to see success from it. Now there are certain counties and zip codes that can be problematic and all agents learn that the hard way, but overall if you get a big enough sample size and a large enough area you should be able to get at least 5x your money from direct mail. I have used direct mail, & I have used TM leads, & I think they are both very useful. Personally I prefer a balanced blend of both.

Good advice Ryan. A mixture or variety is good but consistency is key. As Travis also mentioned DM is the gold standard in our business yielding the highest return on your initial investment if ran correctly.

Chase Urich
VP of Sales & Marketing
Equita Final Expense Services
1-800-765-0711 Ext.251 (972)-339-0191 [email protected]

How many more worthless posts are you going to make, agreeing with others to maintain a spamming presence for Efes?

Good advice Ryan. A mixture or variety is good but consistency is key. As Travis also mentioned DM is the gold standard in our business yielding the highest return on your initial investment if ran correctly.

Chase Urich
VP of Sales & Marketing
Equita Final Expense Services
1-800-765-0711 Ext.251 (972)-339-0191 [email protected][/quote]

How many more worthless posts are you going to make, agreeing with others to maintain a spamming presence for Efes?

When will you ever publicly address your issues with them? Since when ever asked you always run into the shadows and hid like a procrastinating prospect scared of bank draft.

I'll say it one more time to you, if you have a problem state your name and your issue. Stop hiding behind your keyboard and be a grown up. You are in fact the spammer spewing unjustified venom.

Back