ALB Insurance Marketing

I searched for the thread you just mentioned and all I could find is one started on 12/2/2014 by dallas1 and SonicCricket posted on 12/26/2015. Senior-Sales.com has nothing to do with ALB. There were several threads about them last week. I posted because they sent me an e-mail and I called them. When they told me that they require a check for payment of the first order I didn't go any further.

Many TM vendors calls themselves by a name other than who they really are. Some say they are with Senior Sales. I talked with SpeedyLeadz yesterday and was told they use Senior Life. It is just a way to open up the line of conversation. When I call the leads I say I am a field underwriter. The person don't know what a field underwriter is, but it sounds like I know what I am doing.

I can assure you that ALB is not affiliated with Senior-Sales.com and you should not make such an accusation if you don't know what you are talking about.

Hahaha...SonicCricket must've posted in the future...12/26/2015 is about 60 month away.:twitchy:

I went back and researched the addresses. According to the addresses they are not the same company. Ripoff report comments indicated that the Senior Life Address is a P.O. Box in Plano, Texas, with no physical address. Better Business Bureau did not show any information on Senior Sales, Plano, Texas. It is very hard to tell, but it is a coincidence that both companies are located in Plano, Texas according to the addresses. I got the same responses from the leads that were generated by ALB Insurance Marketing, Plano,Texas. This is what made me think they were the same. ALB Insurance Marketing, however, did take credit cards for payment, which makes me think they are not the same company.

I can't prove that they are the same company, however, there are some things that are very simular in regard to the responses I got from the leads from ALB and the responses this guy got from Senior Sales. They are both located in Plano, Texas, another coincidence. ALB Insurance Marketing, according to their lead script stated "Senior Care" instead of Senior Sales.

I can't prove, at this time, these two companies are the same company. I will retract my previous comments about ALB Insurance Marketing, Plano, Texas and that they are associated with Senior Sales - Plano, Texas.

There is one fact that still remains the same. ALB Insurance Marketing are a bunch of scumbags.

If you form such a negative opinion about a brokerage after you place just 1 order with them then you have a lot to learn. I have purchased leads from vendors for years and they rarely turn out to be as good as I was told. If that was true I would still be buying from the first vendor I did business with.

I usually place 4 or 5 orders of 20+ leads before I look at my overall ROI. It also has a lot to do with the area you are working. The Florida panhandle is one of the toughest markets in the country for FE. I still make a living, but there are agents who work other areas who make a fortune.

----------

I have purchased the TM leads from ALB for about a year and I just received a copy of the script. Right up front they mention life insurance, unlike most vendors now who say "new and just approved in your state a state approved/regulated insurance program". They mention the agents name. They ask face amount and beneficiary. Looks like one of the best scripts I have seen in a while, especially for Florida. I have been buying them and didn't even know what the call center was saying.

I usually sell 3 or 4 policies from an order of 20. I hear a lot of excuses. I know most people tell the call center something different than what they tell me. Many times I have had an applicant answer NO to the questions while I am completing the application and when they talk to the interviewer during the PHI they tell them something different with me sitting there right in front of them shaking my head.

If you form such a negative opinion about a brokerage after you place just 1 order with them then you have a lot to learn. I have purchased leads from vendors for years and they rarely turn out to be as good as I was told. If that was true I would still be buying from the first vendor I did business with.

I usually place 4 or 5 orders of 20+ leads before I look at my overall ROI. It also has a lot to do with the area you are working. The Florida panhandle is one of the toughest markets in the country for FE. I still make a living, but there are agents who work other areas who make a fortune.

----------

I have purchased the TM leads from ALB for about a year and I just received a copy of the script. Right up front they mention life insurance, unlike most vendors now who say "new and just approved in your state a state approved/regulated insurance program". They mention the agents name. They ask face amount and beneficiary. Looks like one of the best scripts I have seen in a while, especially for Florida. I have been buying them and didn't even know what the call center was saying.

I usually sell 3 or 4 policies from an order of 20. I hear a lot of excuses. I know most people tell the call center something different than what they tell me. Many times I have had an applicant answer NO to the questions while I am completing the application and when they talk to the interviewer during the PHI they tell them something different with me sitting there right in front of them shaking my head.

For the life of me what kind of presentation are you doing? I have never had anyone do that....do they lie to me and the interviewer and then get caught and fess up? Sometimes but not very often, but I have never had a PI tell me one thing and then answer yes to the interviewer, you need to learn how to put the fear of God in these people while you are in their home:D

If you have never had an applicant tell the interviewer something different than what they tell you then all I can say is that is maybe you are dealing with a different class of people than I do. I just had a lady today that answered no to oxygen use and then told the interviewer that she did use oxygen when she was in the hospital 8 months ago because of her COPD.

If you have never had an applicant tell the interviewer something different than what they tell you then all I can say is that is maybe you are dealing with a different class of people than I do. I just had a lady today that answered no to oxygen use and then told the interviewer that she did use oxygen when she was in the hospital 8 months ago because of her COPD.

As long as I've been doing this I have never once had an applicant tell the interviewer something different than they told me. While I was present anyway.

I've had companies tell me that the person gave a different story when they did an interview. That was on non POS interviews. But that's only happened a couple of times.

I have dealt with ALB Insurance (adams Life Brokerage) for several years. I have mostly done annuities with them. I have found them to be a very fine FMO with which to do business. I have dealt mostly with Alex Swalick, and have found him to be knowledgable and accessible.

The final expense leads are telemarketed leads. If you got into 75% of the homes, sounds like they did their jobs. That number is even more impressive considering your skill set.

If we accept your numbers as accurate, you were in 15 homes and sold nothing. Zip. Nada. Hard to imagine 15 people let you in their home to discuss final expense insurance and not a single one bought anything. Even if they were in bad health, that is what guaranteed issue is for.

Best of luck in your next career.

For the life of me what kind of presentation are you doing? I have never had anyone do that....do they lie to me and the interviewer and then get caught and fess up? Sometimes but not very often, but I have never had a PI tell me one thing and then answer yes to the interviewer, you need to learn how to put the fear of God in these people while you are in their home:D

In most cases, they tell you more than you wan to know... It seems like they consider their health problems as a badge of honor.. :yes:

Back