All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Why would anyone care about company culture when you're not an employee?

While I would agree with you personally, you wouldn't believe how many people stay at 60% or less with Symetry or Equis or Lincoln Heritage or whoever because of the "company culture."

We have a great company culture at Equita, but I would have never thought to mention it until I started building.

The koolaid is strong with some people!

You're definitely right.

Yep, and "why not care about company culture?".... most people find a strong bond and are proud about where they work....especially people in the US@. There's nothing wrong with it. Different types of people in the world.

Personally, I don't want to work with scumbags or even be associated with them and won't work directly to someone who would hire them.

If he wants to buy me 20 DM leads, I'll take em. 13k in 90 days with my other leads is totally reasonable. Mobile Loaves and Fishes is my charity of choice. Have the lead buyer message me with his free leads and I will give him the market.

My offer was directed to an individual that has contemplated getting into the business for months, has been critical of many organizations and producers, and brags about how easy it is to be an independent agent. Yet still isnt licensed. I offered to infuse cash into his business.

My offer however was only for the FIRST set of leads, indy agents should buy leads weekly and should be writing 13k in three months minimum.

I wonder why this individual never pulled the trigger on my offer? Seems easy, right?

Yep, and "why not care about company culture?".... most people find a strong bond and are proud about where they work....especially people in the US@. There's nothing wrong with it. Different types of people in the world.

Personally, I don't want to work with scumbags or even be associated with them and won't work directly to someone who would hire them.

Every company has a culture. Even the ones that dont care about it.

If you don't believe people like to associate with people similar to themselves you don't understand people. It does have some factor for most.

You're not an employee. You create your own culture with the company you carved out and own.

Latest posts

Back