All the Same - 360, EFES, FEX..

Every organization has a culture. Every business has a culture. Every IMO has a culture.

That's probably true in your sweat shop. But for an IMO with independent agents all across the country there is no way to have a defined culture.

Take FEX as just one example, over 2000 contracted agents. That "culture" would be as diverse as all 2000 personalities.

You want to pretend to be mainstream, you are not. Saying so over and over again will not change that.

That's probably true in your sweat shop. But for an IMO with independent agents all across the country there is no way to have a defined culture.

Take FEX as just one example, over 2000 contracted agents. That "culture" would be as diverse as all 2000 personalities.

You want to pretend to be mainstream, you are not. Saying so over and over again will not change that.

Hmmmm... you dont think starting a brand new thread announcing the passing of a FEX contracted agent and posting his obituary on said thread has anything to do with culture? Interesting.

Hmmmm... you dont think starting a brand new thread announcing the passing of a FEX contracted agent and posting his obituary on said thread has anything to do with culture? Interesting.

No, I don't. And it's not interesting that you think it is. Weird! But not interesting.

Really.. What's the difference between you all? Other than a few disgruntled agents who bounce around between you a little bit - it seems you're all the same.

Street Com..
Excellent Support..
Proven Producers as leaders of the Co...
Lead programs..

What's the difference-really? Seems like all three would be a good fit for anyone new or seasoned.

So, some bad mouthing happens every now and then - it's competition, so what. Ultimately, I see no difference between these three companies..
I feel like what really matters is who your upline is. You can work with anyone of these companies and they're pretty comparable with some differences. But if you're starting out and you can't get support or help for your upline you're not going to have the success you want.

I feel like what really matters is who your upline is. You can work with anyone of these companies and they're pretty comparable with some differences. But if you're starting out and you can't get support or help for your upline you're not going to have the success you want.
From some of the stories I'v heard - an upline is as available as long as your numbers are "worthy" of his attention..

From some of the stories I'v heard - an upline is as available as long as your numbers are "worthy" of his attention..
That or your work ethic is there. If you have a lot of agents your dealing with and you're on the phone with someone producing and does all the right things, do you click over when an agent who doesn't buy leads, barely works, anf rarely picks up the phone when you call? Absolutely not! You put 80% of your time into your top 20%

That or your work ethic is there. If you have a lot of agents your dealing with and you're on the phone with someone producing and does all the right things, do you click over when an agent who doesn't buy leads, barely works, anf rarely picks up the phone when you call? Absolutely not! You put 80% of your time into your top 20%
Almost like it's a business or something...

That or your work ethic is there. If you have a lot of agents your dealing with and you're on the phone with someone producing and does all the right things, do you click over when an agent who doesn't buy leads, barely works, anf rarely picks up the phone when you call? Absolutely not! You put 80% of your time into your top 20%[/QUO

You're assuming all reps who are "failing" aren't putting forth effort..

Latest posts

Back