All Web Leads

Thanks for the answer.
Now the million dollar question"any lead generating company you recommend or have a positive experience with?"

Basically all medicare leads are workable. They do have the disadvantage of being just absolutely slammed by call centers, but if you're local you have a 50/50 chance to just say I'm from here and I'll answer the phone if you call back after you buy.

Now the million dollar question"any lead generating company you recommend or have a positive experience with?

I've never been a real big buyer of leads. There's some that are OK, I don't care for the entire genre.

By generating my own leads, I lower cost and enjoy a higher ROI. In addition I have control in the types of potential clients I target...

I don't like to be at the mercy of any lead "provider".

If you want to be successful then stay away from the shared leads. Pay the extra money for exclusive leads and you will have better results. I use VoiceLeads.US and have had nothing but success with them. Check out the website for more information.

All Web Leads is a decent source but the costs are almost as high as exclusive when you add all of the necessary filters.

I've never been a real big buyer of leads. There's some that are OK, I don't care for the entire genre.

By generating my own leads, I lower cost and enjoy a higher ROI. In addition I have control in the types of potential clients I target...

I don't like to be at the mercy of any lead "provider".

Hi,
sounds great, but how do you generate your leads?

If you want to be successful then stay away from the shared leads. Pay the extra money for exclusive leads and you will have better results. I use VoiceLeads.US and have had nothing but success with them. Check out the website for more information.

Hi,
I took a look at VoiceLeads, looks great but at $40 a pop it's really expensive.

Back