All Web Leads

You get what you pay for. No one can generate a real lead for less then $40 that is going to close better then 1 - 3%.

Exclusive leads can close as high as 40% for a star closer and 10 % for a not so great salesman. And yes there are agents that can verify that. IM me for their contact details.
Do a search for the "Google Keyword Tool" to see the bids for the various keywords that people looking to buy insurance use when searching Google.

This is what the competition is willing to pay. Most of the big buyers are selling insurance via a call centre and then they are making money doing this.

So if a telemarketer can do it then surely an experienced life agent can do it too.

That's a good line.

I might just have to steal it.

Its fun, they ask what I mean by that 100% of the time. Then I explain that the other calls they got or are getting are probably out of state.

Next line is, since I live here in town and my address is on my card and on my website I wouldn't want to make my customers mad I'd have people at my house with torches and pitchforks.

Fastest 2 small paragraph trust builder ever. I know it sort of sounds campy or whatever, but people respond to it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hi,
I took a look at VoiceLeads, looks great but at $40 a pop it's really expensive.

Jeez, you'd have to close 1 out of 2 to have any sort of return.
I did see there they did ROP term life leads at 30$ per if you ordered 20 in a batch, that MIGHT be workable if they closed like 1 out of 5.

Last edited:
Great info out here.

I just got an email from VoiceLeadsDOTus so I came up here to see what people said. I'm fairly new to this business, so perhaps I'm reading this all wrong.

Their site details the pricing for Voicemail Leads and for Direct Transfers. I don't get why a VM lead would be 10 for $350, while a live transfer would be 50 for $350. Wouldn't a Direct Transfer be higher quality than the VM Leads?

Thanks,
Ok I called the folks at Voiceleads and found out the difference between their two tier pricing so I thought I'd follow through and let you all know. The less expensive leads (50 for $350) are people who pressed 1 but didn't wait around to leave a message. The guy said you'd get as many people who really want to talk to you, but I'm not sure I buy that. In other words, their cheaper leads are most likely complete garbage.

Thanks,

Last edited:
Voiceleads dot us The mortgage protection voice mail sample to get leads is misleading, It goes something like...
"Residence can apply for a program that can pay-off your mortgage and prevent foreclosure and may qualify at no cost to you..."
Please! What mortgage life insurance is no cost to you?
This would get lots of people to leave there name and number thinking it is some free government program or maybe in the process of foreclosure.

Results: Bad leads

I have been using ALLWEB Leads for about 6 months now, but that will be ending soon. Been in the business for a few years and have used almost every one out there, NetQuote, InsureMe, InsWeb, Insuranceleads.com (Quotesauction), HomeTown Quotes, on and on and on...

Not much difference between any of them...none are very good. The other agent in my office is using Insuranceleads.com and funny thing is we get the same lead about 75% of the time! Oversold crap!

Allwebleads...got preggos, 350 pounders, sickies, and bad numbers. Other than that, the leads were great. Could have taken the week off and played some golf.

check out The G&D Group. I've used them in the past and they've provided some good leads and appointments.

I am editing my comments of the G&D group after finding more information. They are a higher end insurance marketing company. They were professional when talking to them and gave me some helpful suggestions. "The G&D Group" says, Appointment Setting, Pre-Qualifying Leads, Consulting Services and Custom Web Design. I got a small error on their simple website.

The good is they don't offshore the work. The testimonials are a bit weak like "Matt from New York" instead of "Matt Smith of Joe Slicks Benefit group, NY, NY". I would suggest asking for references and a list of websites their designer has designed before using them.

The website was © 2008 The G&D Group. But...“Our agency has been working with the professionals at The G&D Group for over 7 years." Sharron from Florida

They telemarket to business. I am getting tired of pictures of perfect people myself. All the pictures of their telemarketers show a very young, pretty, mostly white (or light black) people with perfect white teeth. If you want to see what most telemarketers look like go to Youtube and search "Actual Phone Call" or "Life in a call center".

Last edited:
All Web Leads is getting most of the leads from healthcare.com, which is a site that tries to mirror healthcare.gov quite a bit. Looks like the government site for the national high risk pools, has info there, shoots them over to Allwebleads landing pages. Probably accounts for the recent uptick in uninsurables.

Back