Always Check on Your Pending Business!

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Always check on your pending business!

I had an agent call me today and said he faxed in an application to a company over a month ago and he is just called them this morning for the 1st time to see what happening to the app. The company said they never got it.

I asked him what number he faxed it to and it was the wrong number. God knows where the app went.

I cant stress how important it is check on your pending business. Most companies have a website that you can sign in to and check on your business. Also it is okay to call the company the next day to make sure they got the app.

Don't wait a month to check on your app!

This is why I only have one piece of pending business at a time. When it gets issued I then see about writing another application.

Simplifies my life.

Rick

I don't fax business, I overnight all my applications via UPS or FEDEX. This way I have a receipt upon delivery.

I don't fax business, I overnight all my applications via UPS or FEDEX. This way I have a receipt upon delivery.

After I fax my business in, I go online and can tell if they got business usually within a couple of hours or I can just call them the next day.

I'm tight on my money and that is a lot of extra money, I dont want to waste.

I use IGO eapp. It's massively faster and makes your business more scalable

Back