Always Check on Your Pending Business!

Fax in Apps..if not received then I mail it in 1st class(Life business)..Health business always online apps. Then check within 48hrs to make sure new biz office has app..

Sounds like a lazy agent.

I submit all my life insurance business online. Never had an issue (knock on wood) with apps not being received.

MY feeling is that NO ONE cares about your business more than you do... I prefer methods that provide proof of reciept, speed of delivery....Still have one carrier requiring original paperwork.

Always check on your pending business!

I had an agent call me today and said he faxed in an application to a company over a month ago and he is just called them this morning for the 1st time to see what happening to the app. The company said they never got it.

I asked him what number he faxed it to and it was the wrong number. God knows where the app went.

I cant stress how important it is check on your pending business. Most companies have a website that you can sign in to and check on your business. Also it is okay to call the company the next day to make sure they got the app.

Don't wait a month to check on your app!

If I fax directly to the company, I always follow up with a phone call to verify they received it. I dont care what my fax machine says. I do the same thing usually through email if I send it through my IMO. When it comes to my money I am serious about it.

I use IGO eapp. It's massively faster and makes your business more scalable

Wow, I am 100% with MyNarky!

A Scalable business model...Sweet!!!

Want to grow faster? Hire a Full Time licensed support staff person! Their job is to check on this stuff. Your job? SELL & let your staff worry about checking. You manage the process vs doing the work.

You'll make more money & have a Scalable business that can GROW vs you do "everything."

Great word to use MyNarky! A Scalable business is ready to take advantage of opportunity & make more money! :idea:

Back