Am Con Rx List

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone know if Am Con has finalized their prescription list? I saw the preliminary one a couple weeks ago and it didn't look all that bad.

Also - when does this new process begin? Do we continue using the same application?

Does anyone know if Am Con has finalized their prescription list? I saw the preliminary one a couple weeks ago and it didn't look all that bad.

Also - when does this new process begin? Do we continue using the same application?

It wasn't supposed to start until Monday but I just had an agent tell me that he had one changed to graded from level today because of the script check.

It wasn't supposed to start until Monday but I just had an agent tell me that he had one changed to graded from level today because of the script check.

Interesting. I wrote an app yesterday and the policy number was aci810xxxx. Today I wrote one and it was aci809xxxx.

These numbers have always been chronological. So my theory is the aci810xxxx is probably an rx check test or something. It's just weird that after years of never seeing any out of sequence now they are.

Interesting. I wrote an app yesterday and the policy number was aci810xxxx. Today I wrote one and it was aci809xxxx. These numbers have always been chronological. So my theory is the aci810xxxx is probably an rx check test or something. It's just weird that after years of never seeing any out of sequence now they are.

That makes a lot of sense. I did one yesterday with the 810...they paused at the end, before approval. Did one earlier in the day and it was 809...interesting.

How's everyone's week been with AMCON and the new script check? I wrote one Monday that went through smooth, but haven't been in the field much this week.

Back