Kskj unethical business practices continue

Hey guys I really appreciate the defense here. Especially JD. But truth is I'm assuming by now you all can see right through this guy. Like I've said some things about people that screwed me over personally. But I don't go after people that I don't know or have any connection to or reason to. The fact that that's what this dude does says it all to me. You don't need to defend me against a keyboard warrior. Their crappy life and the fact that he hates himself on the inside and that's why he needs to be an internet bully. Well that's all the defense I need. I don't need a win in life and there is no winning this imaginary argument. But this sociopath obviously needs a win in life. So let's let him think he got it.
You are right baseball. I've been stewing on this for years. And now you. Boy oh boy I'll be spamming your website for years now also. It's gonna be crazy. Can you remind me what your website is so I can do this though, because you and i know that you can't provide proof of that because it didn't happen. How could I spam a website anyway? Is it like a blog that others can comment on and you are claiming that's what I did as spamming? Or you mean like I'm an internet hacker and I know how to load your website with spam? Bro you give yourself way too much credit. I asked who you are to see if I recognized the name. That was like 30 seconds of my heads pace of curiosity you owned. You are an f***ing loser bro and you have just proven this all here by the way you act against someone you don't know. Penis so little you need to make that keyboard scream don't you. Sorry I forgot I was letting you win.
And JD I was 100% honest in how I left ksjk. Except I didn't say shove it up your ass. And I was told the 2 people sitting with stu and his wife were their investors. I was told that by Paul. So I was 99.9% accurate. I should have said shove it up your ass. But I'm not that cool. I think I said take the contract and shove it. Or take my contract and tear that shit up. Something like that. I don't know I was heated and emotional when I did it 🤷‍♂️

I seem to recall him going back and forth with DHK because he was hounding somebody that owed him money in a group that DHK is the Admin for. I guess that's different.

Since I was tagged in another post on this thread, I'll bring a bit of clarity.

He claimed that one of my moderators owed him money for rolled-up charge backs. (Whether that's true or not is beside the point.) My moderator removed him from every group he's a moderator or admin for. He responded to me that it wasn't fair. To which I replied that I allow my moderators to run the group like they own it and I backed my moderator's decision and privilege to allow who he wants and doesn't want in the group. (Apparently other groups let him back in. I didn't and that decision was greatly criticized in that thread back then.)

An upline can pursue collection efforts just like any other business - hire a collection agency. Or sue for it in small claims court.

It was said that not allowing him access to the FB group would damage his business. Well, include that 'damage' in your lawsuit and see where it goes.

From what I can tell, that advice was never pursued, or I'm sure the moderator would've let me know that he finally got a summons or a collection letter.

This is how grown-ups work when there's a dispute.

I'm not bothering to read or comment on the rest of the thread. Just chiming in on that part.

Since I was tagged in another post on this thread, I'll bring a bit of clarity.

He claimed that one of my moderators owed him money for rolled-up charge backs. (Whether that's true or not is beside the point.) My moderator removed him from every group he's a moderator or admin for. He responded to me that it wasn't fair. To which I replied that I allow my moderators to run the group like they own it and I backed my moderator's decision and privilege to allow who he wants and doesn't want in the group. (Apparently other groups let him back in. I didn't and that decision was greatly criticized in that thread back then.)

An upline can pursue collection efforts just like any other business - hire a collection agency. Or sue for it in small claims court.

It was said that not allowing him access to the FB group would damage his business. Well, include that 'damage' in your lawsuit and see where it goes.

From what I can tell, that advice was never pursued, or I'm sure the moderator would've let me know that he finally got a summons or a collection letter.

This is how grown-ups work when there's a dispute.

I'm not bothering to read or comment on the rest of the thread. Just chiming in on that part.
This is all making more sense now. Thank you.

Back