Kskj unethical business practices continue

Heretolearn

Expert
So in retaliation for me being vocal about them not paying me my earned renewals. They decided to send the same letters they sent to all of the FEX guys clients, to my clients. Attempting to show me in a bad light to my clients in retaliation for me trying to collect what was already owed to me. Thing is I terminated my contract on thier trip to aruba back in 2019. So 5 years later they send this letter to my clients. This proves 2 things. First that the letter they sent to all of FEX guys was to slander their names and obviously mine being that it was 5 yrs later. If they sent the letter 5 yrs ago as standard practice I would understand. But nope they just sent it now because I wanted paid what they owed me. But it shows the letter is intended to slander the agent. Why else would mine be sent now.
I've also been told that these schmucks( Stuart Buchanon and Tony mrvale and any other asshat that works with ksjk. It's not kskj it's ksjk. Because they are a f**king joke. But I keep title as kskj for easy Google search reasons when any agents want to show who they really are to any clients if in a home. Well ms. Smith here is some stuff I found on them on the internet. Also you should check out all of their fake reviews on Google ma'am. Show them enough to doubt the credibility of the company.
Anyway I'm rambling. These schmucks reached out to alot of the Fex guys and offered them direct contracts. I cant deny the irony i personally see in this and i also cant deny how much pleasure and joy it brings me to know some of the agents showed their loyalty to travis and took that direct contract anyway. I cant imagine how that ego maniac is reacting to that and so wished i was a fly on the wall to see ut. But this company can't stop playing dirty unethical games and showing who they really are. From all the stories of how messed up the back office is and getting things done being a nightmare to how they are treating agents and former agents and agencies they had relationships with.
All I'm saying is when I went out and sold I had an aarp policy and advertisement with me in my bag, I had the moo gi ad with me, same with globe life. I had these items prepared so I could read them to my clients and show them the truth of those companies. Maybe some agents should be putting together some stuff on kskj as well. Well ms Smith you should look at this and make your own decisions. I just know me personally I wouldn't feel comfortable with them. With this new polish company I wish I didn't leave 5 yrs ago because I'd be at every clients house seeing if there was a more ethical company that would benefit my clients. These guys just can't stop showing who they really are as people. But that's cool. That karma comes due.

So in retaliation for me being vocal about them not paying me my earned renewals. They decided to send the same letters they sent to all of the FEX guys clients, to my clients. Attempting to show me in a bad light to my clients in retaliation for me trying to collect what was already owed to me. Thing is I terminated my contract on thier trip to aruba back in 2019. So 5 years later they send this letter to my clients. This proves 2 things. First that the letter they sent to all of FEX guys was to slander their names and obviously mine being that it was 5 yrs later. If they sent the letter 5 yrs ago as standard practice I would understand. But nope they just sent it now because I wanted paid what they owed me. But it shows the letter is intended to slander the agent. Why else would mine be sent now.
I've also been told that these schmucks( Stuart Buchanon and Tony mrvale and any other asshat that works with ksjk. It's not kskj it's ksjk. Because they are a f**king joke. But I keep title as kskj for easy Google search reasons when any agents want to show who they really are to any clients if in a home. Well ms. Smith here is some stuff I found on them on the internet. Also you should check out all of their fake reviews on Google ma'am. Show them enough to doubt the credibility of the company.
Anyway I'm rambling. These schmucks reached out to alot of the Fex guys and offered them direct contracts. I cant deny the irony i personally see in this and i also cant deny how much pleasure and joy it brings me to know some of the agents showed their loyalty to travis and took that direct contract anyway. I cant imagine how that ego maniac is reacting to that and so wished i was a fly on the wall to see ut. But this company can't stop playing dirty unethical games and showing who they really are. From all the stories of how messed up the back office is and getting things done being a nightmare to how they are treating agents and former agents and agencies they had relationships with.
All I'm saying is when I went out and sold I had an aarp policy and advertisement with me in my bag, I had the moo gi ad with me, same with globe life. I had these items prepared so I could read them to my clients and show them the truth of those companies. Maybe some agents should be putting together some stuff on kskj as well. Well ms Smith you should look at this and make your own decisions. I just know me personally I wouldn't feel comfortable with them. With this new polish company I wish I didn't leave 5 yrs ago because I'd be at every clients house seeing if there was a more ethical company that would benefit my clients. These guys just can't stop showing who they really are as people. But that's cool. That karma comes due.

Just a question - why can't you send a letter also. Or cherry pick through the list and start calling. They aren't going to pay you what is owed it seems anyway.

You need a hug?
Nah I get pissed for 5 minutes and then forget about this stuff till it comes up again. Old flame rekindles and let off some steam and all is forgotten and well again. Or selfish guilty pleasure of I enjoy bad mouthing the truths on those that are corrupt scum. They read the forums. So I know they are seeing all of it.

Just a question - why can't you send a letter also. Or cherry pick through the list and start calling. They aren't going to pay you what is owed it seems anyway.
I'm starting to think the most ethical thing to do would be to find an agent that specializes in FU or gul and have him visit all of my old clients. Just to make sure these people have the best policy they can get. I want my clients to be in good hands. And Im not so sure they are with all of these things ksjk is doing. Besides they havent paid me my full renewals they owed. So i have a right to income with my clients. They voided thier contract by not paying due renewals in full. And to me not holding up their end of a legal contract shows they have a clear ethics and moral issues that could umbrella to other areas of the company and just not be a good fit for clients anymore. FU is a headache so I'd rather hand it off. Fe spoils you. Not saying this is what I am doing but it's a thought more and more. I bet if I recieved my full renewals I'd stop thinking about it lol

Seems like they are living rent free in your head, which is unhealthy.
I understand the assumption but no really it's not like that. I recieved a clients call yesterday and saw the letter this morning. So it's fresh and just popped up. I'll respond a couple more times here and go back to my retired life. They or this isn't a thought till its brought to my attention. Lol dude I termed my contract with them over 5 yrs ago like last week. And you haven't seen me on here talking about them once in 5 yrs.
When you hold on to something and constantly give it attention that is unhealthy. When you react in a moment and let it go that is human. When you don't react you are a monk, but you also haven't been laid ever and eat vegan and can't rock a beard. So I'm good with who I am and where I am mentally 😌

You mentioned a few times in this thread that they broke their contract. Why not take them to court?

I understand the assumption but no really it's not like that. I recieved a clients call yesterday and saw the letter this morning. So it's fresh and just popped up. I'll respond a couple more times here and go back to my retired life. They or this isn't a thought till its brought to my attention. Lol dude I termed my contract with them over 5 yrs ago like last week. And you haven't seen me on here talking about them once in 5 yrs.
When you hold on to something and constantly give it attention that is unhealthy. When you react in a moment and let it go that is human. When you don't react you are a monk, but you also haven't been laid ever and eat vegan and can't rock a beard. So I'm good with who I am and where I am mentally 😌

The sending of that letter was a terrible thing to do. And it's deceptive as well.

It has certainly damaged my business. Which I guess was the intent? It's very hard to quantify the damage. Especially the reputation damage. I've been able to handle it with every person that's called. And there's been many calls. I'm not concerned about those. Except for a couple that said the letter made it look like I did something wrong. I'm hearing that from other agents too. Their customers think they did something.

The ones I'm most concerned about are the ones that haven't called.

Back