American Amicable drops Advantage One Brokers

Never heard of them . I swear there 5 k outfits out their recruiting . I just went to their website . Looks like another FFL outfit selling mostly Fe . Buckeye do they give at least street level comp? How much are their fixed cost dm leads ? Are they really fresh leads or resold bs leads ? Why did am am boot them ? Honestly am am and rna have the easiest eapps . Customer service at am am incredible . Customer called me Friday could I not draft on Wednesday and double draft next one . CS answered in 1 min pulled off draft and set up double draft . Hell most CO’s wouldn’t allow the agent to do that and if so would take 30 mins to an hr to get threw.

That’s certainly not my experience when replacing AmAm.

Terrible long waits on the phone. Require paperwork and a signature to cancel even when there was never a signature to apply, (phone sale).

They don’t need a signature to take money but they want one to give it back.

Exactly where does a person go to get truly fresh non resold fixed price dm leads?

Never heard of them . I swear there 5 k outfits out their recruiting . I just went to their website . Looks like another FFL outfit selling mostly Fe . Buckeye do they give at least street level comp? How much are their fixed cost dm leads ? Are they really fresh leads or resold bs leads ? Why did am am boot them ? Honestly am am and rna have the easiest eapps . Customer service at am am incredible . Customer called me Friday could I not draft on Wednesday and double draft next one . CS answered in 1 min pulled off draft and set up double draft . Hell most CO’s wouldn’t allow the agent to do that and if so would take 30 mins to an hr to get threw.

Looking at your notes it’s seems your into mortgage protection and annuity’s . I don’t know of anyone doing fixed cost on those . If they did I’m sure the mortgage protection would be $75-$100 and the annuity $150 plus . Since mortgage rates have skied and home sales plummeted the pool of prospects have crashed . So with fewer potential prospects the price per lead sky’s .

I know the principal. Chris Curry. They were under Brian Pope and Quility. Same as SFG.

Curry posted a long Facebook video about what happened.

I didn’t watch all of it but here it is.

I know the principal. Chris Curry. They were under Brian Pope and Quility. Same as SFG.

Curry posted a long Facebook video about what happened.

I didn’t watch all of it but here it is.

Lol comes down to greed . Everyone wants to lock people into contracts and never release. Amerlife is famous for having a 1 yr lock agreement with some carriers with mapd

Back