Pacesetter Advantage ?

Not MY reality. Everyone flips out as soon as Mid Nov. OH MY GOD ITS HOLIDAYS!!!!

Of course for me Im in AEP but it happens in any business. Happens to my buds that are in advertising, electrical supply house

Didn't say I dont believe you---I just know in this market I cant see it. And thats OK I dont wanna work that hard!

Still have yet to find one person that is contracted with them so thats concern

You must understand Jd’s a special agent. He can go in the projects were clients flip fe policys like candy and make $900 a month . Yet when Jd writes them he maintains 95% persistency. He has some type of that magic potent he hits them with . 20 th Maine what other agents do is irrelevant . You sell mapd which is much more complicated than fe . There’s tons of scripts on the net for presentations and the phone . Learn 5-6 CO’s like the back of your hand . Get a quoter and replace 50% of the policys you run into like Jd does . “ Mrs Johnson I can give you $13k for the same cost your paying for $11 k . You can leave your family $2k more . Mrs Johnson you want to leave this to your daughter right ? Ok I got her as Lacrincia Jones is that right ? Just start writing the app

You must understand Jd’s a special agent. He can go in the projects were clients flip fe policys like candy and make $900 a month . Yet when Jd writes them he maintains 95% persistency. He has some type of that magic potent he hits them with . 20 th Maine what other agents do is irrelevant . You sell mapd which is much more complicated than fe . There’s tons of scripts on the net for presentations and the phone . Learn 5-6 CO’s like the back of your hand . Get a quoter and replace 50% of the policys you run into like Jd does . “ Mrs Johnson I can give you $13k for the same cost your paying for $11 k . You can leave your family $2k more . Mrs Johnson you want to leave this to your daughter right ? Ok I got her as Lacrincia Jones is that right ? Just start writing the app

You have no idea what I do. But you love to count other people's money.

And there's nothing special about what i do or how I work.

I understand this business, I get leads and I work. Yes, my persistency if great. mainly because I don't sling over priced crap.

But I also deliever policies. I help my clients with address changes, beneficiary changes, bank changes, etc. I get a referrals because of how I conduct my business. There's no magic.

You have never been trained properly in FE. It shows. But it's also a choice.

I cant fathom that

No one will talk about anything from the week before thanksgiving til week after new years, And take a couple of weeks off to rest in the summer

42 weeks, 210 days, 1.5 apps a day? I dont see how thats possible. Not to someone not from planet Krypton

This falls under the, "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right", quote.

I used to work with a lot of agents who said the same thing. Someone forgot to tell me about this when I first started, so I worked all through those times. I did well, even though I, "wasn't supposed to".

You see, I didn't even have the chance to buy into this theory, but I pretty much proved all those agents wrong. I continued to do it each and every year when I was in the field. Some of my best months came in the last quarter of the year.

How did I do it? I didn't know I wasn't supposed to!!

This falls under the, "Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right", quote.

I used to work with a lot of agents who said the same thing. Someone forgot to tell me about this when I first started, so I worked all through those times. I did well, even though I, "wasn't supposed to".

You see, I didn't even have the chance to buy into this theory, but I pretty much proved all those agents wrong. I continued to do it each and every year when I was in the field. Some of my best months came in the last quarter of the year.

How did I do it? I didn't know I wasn't supposed to!!

Oh I worked those times too. Waste of time. Every city is different every region is different every IMO is different every carrier is different. Statistically the outcomes are endless.

As I said it makes no difference to me, its a non issue. I am past working that hard. Im not trying to get rich or impress anyone.

Last edited:
My post has nothing whatever to do with my work ethic etc--I was attempting to find someone that had real world experience with that IMO and NO have not found anyone. Not getting in a debate about how lazy I am

Why not call Pacesetter and ask if you can interview some of their agents?
And get the ones they pick. I dont care what a company says about itself. And I dont want their hand picked ones either.

I appreciate your well meaning input!

If anyone shows up with the info I am looking for just DM me, as always the forum "discussions" devolves into Indonesian mud wrestling. Im out

Back