American Income Life? Good? Bad? Any Ideas?

surance whizard

I may be taking an opportunity to start selling for AIL in the future, I just wanted to see if anyone else in the forum might currently work for them as an agent or manager? Thanks for any help in advance.

I was going to work for them about a year ago, seems like they were captive and their commissions were bottom level. Do a search on the forum you might find a lot of info on them.

There is one consistent rule in the insurance business. It's a simple formula that you should learn now. It goes like this:

Torchmark=FAIL

I may be taking an opportunity to start selling for AIL in the future, I just wanted to see if anyone else in the forum might currently work for them as an agent or manager? Thanks for any help in advance.

Don't worry you WILL have an opportunity. To qualify for a job with AIL all you have to be is breathing. They hire continuously.

I live in Houston, Texas. I am interested in working with the Hartford Insurance Group. Does anyone work with them now? Can I make atleast 8K or more per month starting off? Are there products good in todays economy?

8K per month to start, almost no one can make that kind of money at the start. Most don't make that after they have been in business for 5 years.

Last edited:
8K per month to start. Almost no one can make that kind of money at the start.

Unless they are also selling illegal drugs.:laugh:

There is lots of info on the forum. Find your niche and become an expert, continuously prospect, and try not to buy leads.
It will not happen over night.

What company are you working for making 15K-20K a month? Can you still make that today? Is the company selling online or in person? Can I work for this company living in Houston, Texas?
Please provide solid and accurate information.

Rick will not give that information for free. His charge can been astronomical, but it is well worth the cost. Try contacting him immediatly!;)

Back