American Income Life

Sad when LH is the greener grass

Decades ago, I found myself in a training room of AIL in Atlanta. The wife was doing the training and the husband, the recruiting. Luckily it was only the first day of training when the husbands comes into the training room and tells his wife she is getting it all wrong, lol.

Ran into an AIL policy a while back. The woman, 63 only had HBP. They had her on a 4 year Graded 10year renewable Term -15k for like $96. I didn't even know that existed.

I got her first day coverage level saved her more than 40 dollars a month.

Wish I could run into AIL everyday.

Ran into an AIL policy a while back. The woman, 63 only had HBP. They had her on a 4 year Graded 10year renewable Term -15k for like $96. I didn't even know that existed.

I got her first day coverage level saved her more than 40 dollars a month.

Wish I could run into AIL everyday.

AIL rates are all high.

I have seen a lot of local ads from them recently. Their ads are a little different than what I would have expected. They are saying they are "the union benefits company" in this state, providing employee supplemental benefits endorsed by the employee's organization. And the only one permitted by a large labor union. They "deal exclusively with labor unions, credit unions and associations." "Leads are provided ... we see only people who have requested these benefits!"

I have seen a lot of local ads from them recently. Their ads are a little different than what I would have expected. They are saying they are "the union benefits company" in this state, providing employee supplemental benefits endorsed by the employee's organization. And the only one permitted by a large labor union. They "deal exclusively with labor unions, credit unions and associations." "Leads are provided ... we see only people who have requested these benefits!"

Everyone who has ever sent back a reply mailer has request the information does not mean they want to talk to you. Do a search on here for AIL.

No different than when I was with them.

Good to know. I wasn't ready to drink the koolaid just yet but the ads seemed to be a different take than the old ones.

Back