American Income

Im not newly licensed been doing this for 2 years but i was curious about the free leads. Just went through chargeback hell and having a rough time notwithstanding my current ytd production of $40k; alot of which is americo up3 and therefore only 37.5 commish...

You're selling Americo's UP3? There's ya chargebacks problem right there, ppl can't afford $50 for 2k of coverage... There's SEVERAL other better and far cheaper options, hell SL & LH would be better then UP3.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

You're selling Americo's UP3? There's ya chargebacks problem right there, ppl can't afford $50 for 2k of coverage... There's SEVERAL other better and far cheaper options, hell SL & LH would be better then UP3.

TDF
Sent via my Verizon Samsung G4

Got that right. I can't think of a worse option that UP3. Even Presidential looked good compared to UP3.

45% commission then some sort of bonus program. The free leads is a list of union employees you will call on to give away a free ADD policy then try and sell them life ins. They are a Torchmark company where Agent Abuse is the norm.

Whoomp - There it is :cool:

Anyone have experience with american income?? They pay on submission?? They give free leads i heard??

As embarrassing it is to admit :embarrassed:
I worked at AIL before LH. Long story!!! BUT, now I have seen the light and I am Independent.

But yes, basically what everyone is saying here is true. It's a revolving door basically told when you can get off the phones and take a break. If you aren't in the click, prepare to work leads that are 5-7 years old. Very demanding in workshops and work hours. You can make it, but you basically have to sell out 200% recruit all your friends and write them a policy before they are allowed to start working there.. bla bla bla.. all kinds of scam and crap going on there!

Back