Americo E-App and text to sign

PhxSunsFan

Guru
anyone tried this yet?? no 3 way and no voice needed?
how do they sign? draw signature on phone?? other?? easy? thanks
is auto decision always on?? or not often??

good for smokers.. 3 yrs rated as non smoker

anyone tried this yet?? no 3 way and no voice needed?
how do they sign? draw signature on phone?? other?? easy? thanks
is auto decision always on?? or not often??

good for smokers.. 3 yrs rated as non smoker

too expensive - easily replaced.

i guess i have more to learn. would anyone pick americo for a smoker?? they would show as best?? also.. is am am also bad.. I did an e app for graded today with am am and it still went to u/w today.
how/who do we pick for telesales?? i'm still stuck on picking the lowest priced for telesales that shows in the fex quoter.. ie trininty.. snl lumico at times?? aetna and liberty?? and i only want voice sig or similar to aetna and maybe lumico... ie sec phrase counts as sig... and want instant approval as opposed to aetna which is often not instant..??

i guess i have more to learn. would anyone pick americo for a smoker?? they would show as best?? also.. is am am also bad.. I did an e app for graded today with am am and it still went to u/w today.
how/who do we pick for telesales?? i'm still stuck on picking the lowest priced for telesales that shows in the fex quoter.. ie trininty.. snl lumico at times?? aetna and liberty?? and i only want voice sig or similar to aetna and maybe lumico... ie sec phrase counts as sig... and want instant approval as opposed to aetna which is often not instant..??

If you write a smoker with americo they have to quit smoking to keep the rate. But they will most likely plan F it before then anyway.

If you write a smoker with americo they have to quit smoking to keep the rate. But they will most likely plan F it before then anyway.

Plus americo will require them to prove they stopped smoking for 1 year. How they will prove that is yet to be known.

Americo's non tobacco rating thing for smokers is one of the dumbest things in FE history.

Plus americo will require them to prove they stopped smoking for 1 year. How they will prove that is yet to be known.

Americo's non tobacco rating thing for smokers is one of the dumbest things in FE history.

Yes. They have 3 years to prove they stopped smoking for 1 year. But I never knew what they called proof. Is there an exam? If so, who pays for the exam?

Americo was an EFES darling. Whenever I complained about Americo to EFES when I was there they went apeshit defending them.

I was gone from EFES when this dumbass product was brought out. I still talk to some of the people at EFES and I was busting on them about this product and one of them told me he was instrumental in the design of this stupid plan. I told him just what you said, it's the worst idea I've ever seen in this business.

I don't what happened with Americo and EFES but they got divorced. Then those same people starting telling me how bad Americo is. :1wink:

It's always funny to watch the backtracking and whining.:D

thinking a smoker rate can be $10 more a month.. americo will show as lowest and.. tbh if I'm looking at the 1 year cb?? it is fine??

:1laugh:
thinking a smoker rate can be $10 more a month.. americo will show as lowest and.. tbh if I'm looking at the 1 year cb?? it is fine??

They don’t have smoker rates. You can’t go ahead and write a smoker that’s not quitting on smoker rates.

But if you want to write Americo knock yourself out. Just please sell a bunch in western Ky, southwest In and Northwest Tn.

thinking.. all smokers get the non smoker rate and if they dont quit in 3 years.. face drops.. etc.. easy enough

Back