Americo E-App and text to sign

No offense on my end. Just calling a spade a spade. You are saying that folks at EFES are Americo apologists which is simply not true. We don’t write them nor do we really even offer them. Trying to paint a picture of current events from things in the past just looks like a cheap attempt to bash the competition on an irrelevant topic. We are on the same page when it comes to Americo, but you are the one who keeps speaking like we are peddling their products and defending their horrible business practices.

As far as talking down to people, I’ll let you go back to your posts and take an honest look at that. That has been my perception of you since I first joined the forum. I’m sure if we ever met in person we would have common ground over a beverage of choice and have a great time, but my opinion of how you talk to people in here wouldn’t change. That doesn’t even bother me, I’m a big boy I can handle the heat. Just wanted to correct reality as it pertains to this conversation.

We can all learn from our mistakes and grow, but beating a dead horse on something that had already been corrected years ago is pointless.

This what I said in this thread. In what way is that saying EFES is pimping Americo now?

"Americo was an EFES darling. Whenever I complained about Americo to EFES when I was there they went apeshit defending them.

I was gone from EFES when this dumbass product was brought out. I still talk to some of the people at EFES and I was busting on them about this product and one of them told me he was instrumental in the design of this stupid plan. I told him just what you said, it's the worst idea I've ever seen in this business.

I don't what happened with Americo and EFES but they got divorced. Then those same people starting telling me how bad Americo is. :1wink:

It's always funny to watch the backtracking and whining.:D"

This what I said in this thread. In what way is that saying EFES is pimping Americo now?

"Americo was an EFES darling. Whenever I complained about Americo to EFES when I was there they went apeshit defending them.

I was gone from EFES when this dumbass product was brought out. I still talk to some of the people at EFES and I was busting on them about this product and one of them told me he was instrumental in the design of this stupid plan. I told him just what you said, it's the worst idea I've ever seen in this business.

I don't what happened with Americo and EFES but they got divorced. Then those same people starting telling me how bad Americo is. :1wink:

It's always funny to watch the backtracking and whining.:D"
So what was the point in bringing this up other than slinging mud?

So what was the point in bringing this up other than slinging mud?

You know I didn't start this thread, right? And it was a discussion about this product.

Ok, so now that you realize you your first attack was unfounded you are changing to another line of attack?

I get it. It's what marketers do. Carry on!!:jiggy:

And about that "certainty" thingy, you still hanging on to that??:D

Back