Americo E-App and text to sign

did a quick analysis comparing americo non smoker and snl smoker

$76 prem gets 18,636 americo smoker and 18,049 snl smoker
$76 18,636 americo non smoker and 23,738 snl non smoker
analysis americo poor choice.. everywhere,.. thanks for getting me to think. I am 62 soon so not the brightest.

Yes. They have 3 years to prove they stopped smoking for 1 year. But I never knew what they called proof. Is there an exam? If so, who pays for the exam?

Americo was an EFES darling. Whenever I complained about Americo to EFES when I was there they went apeshit defending them.

I was gone from EFES when this dumbass product was brought out. I still talk to some of the people at EFES and I was busting on them about this product and one of them told me he was instrumental in the design of this stupid plan. I told him just what you said, it's the worst idea I've ever seen in this business.

I don't what happened with Americo and EFES but they got divorced. Then those same people starting telling me how bad Americo is. :1wink:

It's always funny to watch the backtracking and whining.:D
I can tell you with certainty that no one that is currently at EFES designed that product. It is flat out horrible. They have definitely come around on the Americo thing. Probably the worst company an agent can have in their bag. When I first started there, Americo was a big relationship there, but when I pushed back over Plan F and just an overall terrible product, I was never belittled or sold a different story. Americo doesn't get much distribution from us that's for sure. I don't even offer it to agents anymore.

I can tell you with certainty that no one that is currently at EFES designed that product. It is flat out horrible. They have definitely come around on the Americo thing. Probably the worst company an agent can have in their bag. When I first started there, Americo was a big relationship there, but when I pushed back over Plan F and just an overall terrible product, I was never belittled or sold a different story. Americo doesn't get much distribution from us that's for sure. I don't even offer it to agents anymore.

The person that told me he helped design that product is most certainly still with EFES.

I was also there when EFES bumped Americo commissions 10 points first year and eliminated renewals. The former owner of EFES and I had many arguments over that idiotic move. Along with his posse. The whole posse is still there even though that owner is not.

Everyone of the americo apologists are still very much with EFES. Save for that former owner. Same for the AmAm defenders. They are all still there now too.

So while what you tell me may be with "certainty" in your mind, you are dead wrong about it.

I'll concede that he may not have actually had any design input on that trash product but he certainly claimed to have had a hand in it.

The person that told me he helped design that product is most certainly still with EFES.

I was also there when EFES bumped Americo commissions 10 points first year and eliminated renewals. The former owner of EFES and I had many arguments over that idiotic move. Along with his posse. The whole posse is still there even though that owner is not.

Everyone of the americo apologists are still very much with EFES. Save for that former owner. Same for the AmAm defenders. They are all still there now too.

So while what you tell me may be with "certainty" in your mind, you are dead wrong about it.

I'll concede that he may not have actually had any design input on that trash product but he certainly claimed to have had a hand in it.

No worries St John. If your deportment with those guys was anything like to you talk down to people in here, I’m sure that should give us reason to believe everything you’re saying here. My experience was very different, not that I needed your blessing SJ.

No worries St John. If your deportment with those guys was anything like to you talk down to people in here, I’m sure that should give us reason to believe everything you’re saying here. My experience was very different, not that I needed your blessing SJ.

I didn't say anything about your experiences. You challenged mine. Can you provide some proof of your allegations of how I "talk down" to anyone here? I'm sure you have some examples to support your butthurt?

And if I was so bad there I wonder why they still talk to me regularly?

Seems to me that you are the one full of insults. And I wasn't giving you a blessing.

But even you sing a different song in private messages.

I didn't say anything about your experiences. You challenged mine. Can you provide some proof of your allegations of how I "talk down" to anyone here? I'm sure you have some examples to support your butthurt?

And if I was so bad there I wonder why they still talk to me regularly?

Seems to me that you are the one full of insults. And I wasn't giving you a blessing.

But even you sing a different song in private messages.

No offense on my end. Just calling a spade a spade. You are saying that folks at EFES are Americo apologists which is simply not true. We don’t write them nor do we really even offer them. Trying to paint a picture of current events from things in the past just looks like a cheap attempt to bash the competition on an irrelevant topic. We are on the same page when it comes to Americo, but you are the one who keeps speaking like we are peddling their products and defending their horrible business practices.

As far as talking down to people, I’ll let you go back to your posts and take an honest look at that. That has been my perception of you since I first joined the forum. I’m sure if we ever met in person we would have common ground over a beverage of choice and have a great time, but my opinion of how you talk to people in here wouldn’t change. That doesn’t even bother me, I’m a big boy I can handle the heat. Just wanted to correct reality as it pertains to this conversation.

We can all learn from our mistakes and grow, but beating a dead horse on something that had already been corrected years ago is pointless.

No worries St John. If your deportment with those guys was anything like to you talk down to people in here, I’m sure that should give us reason to believe everything you’re saying here. .

Now I'm not going to get in the middle of this conversation but I happen to know that JD is from the great state of Kentucky and is not eligible for deportment.

Back