Amerilife Opinions

Amerilife is based out of Clearwater, Fl. so I"m really familiar with their "work". My advice; shoot first/ask questions later. Just my two cents.
RichieG

At Amerilife (like some others) it really depends on who you deal with as your rep. Some just want your contracts, others offer support and want you to succeed. Wheat from the chaff is what it is.

Amerilife is based out of Clearwater, Fl. so I"m really familiar with their "work". My advice; shoot first/ask questions later. Just my two cents.
RichieG

I come from da streets yo, Amerilife better act right, they be only a few hours away, wait......clearwater?lol that's "Big Country"! haha

I went to email they sent me. They told me they do Medicare Advantage , I didn't see Med Supp.

If you're talking about the Medicare Advantage outfit, you definitely will want to stay away from them. At least here in South Carolina, CMS is breathing down their necks because of major compliance issues. Agents are complaining that they have not been paid their commissions and customers are complaining that agents are showing up at their house without permission. The door to door sales activities and the other marketing attempts are designed to take advantage of unsuspecting and vulnerable elderly clients. Not a reputable place to begin your career!

It depends... there are local amerilife agencies in many cities. I was contracted through one of their local offices and it was a terrible experience. A lot of it had to do with the manager and having to go to (waste of time BS) morning meetings.

I received a call today for an appointment tomorrow with Amerilife. I found this thread while investigating the company. Wow, I certainly won't call to confirm. Thanks for all the feedback you folks have given. I couldn't consider a company that has such a reputation.

Back