Amerilife Opinions

I've pretty much stayed out of this discussion because like most people who have read your posts, I don't give damn. However, your posts only matter to you.

Clearly you believe only what you want to believe so why don't you just find out for yourself?

Or you could start a thread asking only for opinions that you'll agree with.

Rick

False......check the boards again. There are ANSWERS from agents who perhaps do give a damn and LMAO'S like you who can't provide ANSWERS anyway.... and if you "don't give damn" GREAT!!! You've got another issue to address first... read it before you post it....

Last edited:
I think Kriscollins26 is an alias trying to push some buttons.

Is there one person on this board who would ever recommend working for Amerilife?

If this guy is for real then the two deserve each other.

I am an MGA for most companies, but use Amerilife to place my Mutual of Omaha/United of Omaha business. I find them to be pretty good. The only real issue I have is:
I submit new business directly to MOO, but my dowline appointments go through Amerilife...I submitted the contracting to Amerilife at the end of November, however the DI case ended up pending due to licensing. It's annoying, but I've dealt with worse AND if you ride them daily (which shouldn't be the case), things get processed in a timely manner. What are you seeking their services for? Maybe there are alternatives.

Back