Amerilife Opinions

I read the other agents...They gave what they thought were answers...you gave me suggestions/advice...they're NOT the same....

Then clearly you're reading comprehension skills are lacking.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Honestly, MedicarePlanSolution I don't see an answer to the initial question. This is a suggestion or advice."Indy, NYL, Mass, or Met" no thanks....wrong industry... based on your last reply sounds like you're saying "there's no company you know of" where an agent can make $100k a year. Which would be a better posting coming from you than "industry tips".By the way...I'm not dizzy yet.

Not for nothing, but you're the mental midget that asks for "life insurance companies" that are legit, and I listed three that have decent product, good training, good support, and TONS of agents that make above average incomes. To that you respond by saying "wrong industry". Just out of curiosity, what industry are these life insurance companies in if it's not life insurance?

I think your posts here not only display a phenomenal lack of understanding of the industry, but your complete and total lack of respect for agents who do have experience. It's not clear to me what your emotional issues are neither do I particularly care, but it's interesting to me that you're looking for "legit companies" when you are an emotionally unhinged hot shot with dreams and aspirations that almost certainly exceed your limited abilities. Any "legit company" would not want to do business with someone so inclined to excessive rant who also haves this entitlement mentality.

If you're career was a stock I would short the hell out of it.

Last edited:
Then clearly you're reading comprehension skills are lacking.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Not for nothing, but you're the mental midget that asks for "life insurance companies" that are legit, and I listed three that have decent product, good training, good support, and TONS of agents that make above average incomes. To that you respond by saying "wrong industry". Just out of curiosity, what industry are these life insurance companies in if it's not life insurance?

I think your posts here not only display a phenomenal lack of understanding of the industry, but your complete and total lack of respect for agents who do have experience. It's not clear to me what your emotional issues are neither do I particularly care, but it's interesting to me that you're looking for "legit companies" when you are an emotionally unhinged hot shot with dreams and aspirations that almost certainly exceed your limited abilities. Any "legit company" would not want to do business with someone so inclined to excessive rant who also haves this entitlement mentality.

If you're career was a stock I would short the hell out of it.

You've got the emotional issues MedicarePlan(non)Solutions. I posted some time ago that I'd heard of New York Life(NYL) , MetLife(Met), and Mass. Maybe you missed that post which attests to YOUR lacking of"reading comprehension skills". I also already posted that I'd "never worked with these companies" before which was for a reason..bad agent experience that I already heard about and didn't need this forum for, which shows YOUR "lack of reading comprehension skills" again.
I stated already that I appreciated the ANSWERS other agents gave ..excluding the lame sarcasm(hint,hint).Your theme was SUGGESTIONS...not ANSWERS!! Don't be inclusive speaking of other agents when I gave respect where it was due (and wasn't , which brings about posts like these.)Plus , I already told you "smart/hard work and determination" is what I know. Therefore this denies any "entitlement mentality" and bespeaks of yet another example of YOUR "lack of reading comprehension skills" again. You've gotten all emotional, mushy and offended 'cause maybe I found some ANSWERS elsewhere from your (non)solution posts...get over it.

"Emotionally unhinged hot shot with dreams and aspirations that almost certainly exceed your limited abilities.":SLEEP::SLEEP::SLEEP:Please....... one of the top salesman such as yours truly, in this business and other sales organizations makes that statement null and void....so DEFINITELY STAY AWAY FROM WALL STREET ,....LOSER!!....:D:D:D

You've got the emotional issues MedicarePlan(non)Solutions. I posted some time ago that I'd heard of New York Life(NYL) , MetLife(Met), and Mass. Maybe you missed that post which attests to YOUR lacking of"reading comprehension skills". I also already posted that I'd "never worked with these companies" before which was for a reason..bad agent experience that I already heard about and didn't need this forum for, which shows YOUR "lack of reading comprehension skills" again.

Oh come now, you don't expect me to read every post you make, do you?

Not at all.....just do a (itzy-bitzy-teeny-bit) more homework before making such broad and assumptive posts. I might have already said or addressed something you thought I didn't.

Nah, if it's not in your OP then it doesn't matter. Also and not for nothing, but NYL, Met, and Mass are all great companies.

I beg to differ...EVERYTHING I post here matters...and I've heard not so pleasant things about those guys so....difference of opinion there.

I've pretty much stayed out of this discussion because like most people who have read your posts, I don't give damn. However, your posts only matter to you.

Clearly you believe only what you want to believe so why don't you just find out for yourself?

Or you could start a thread asking only for opinions that you'll agree with.

Rick

Back