An Effective Way I Use to Save Nsf's

peteybear

Guru
100+ Post Club
We all get nsf's as its a fact of the Fe business. The last few months what I've tried to do is take 1/2 a day a week and load my early nsf(from the first draft to maybe the 3 rd draft) is I load them in my Gps and just show up at the door. They're startled to see me unannounced and almost feel ashamed .I look them in the eye and say"Your bank must have screwed up your draft as we sat here 30 days ago and you made a promise and commitment to your husband or child to not leave a burden on them". Isn't that correct ?And they say yes.Then I say"When you hired me I made a commitment to your family that I'd be here to deliver a check if anything ever happens".I then say I have a duty and obligation to fulfill what I promised. Now this next line really works. If something happens to you do you want your son to find the policy and call me and I have to say "sorry your mother never kept the policy".I then tell them those tears will turn to anger.Ive seen agent 5 say it's not just what you say but how you say it and that's so true.I use several levels of enthusiasm to deliver my pitch thus keeping the attention of my prospect and controlling the whole sales pitch from the start till I walk out the door with the check in hand.

I guess in Indiana you're dealing with white middle class people. In the the 9 southern states you deal with a ton of illiterate toothless people who only respond to this type of talk.You talk to there level.

It's the small one that in NSF the most and have the most service issues. Once that starts happening I don't even bother with them. better off finding prospects that will actually pay with that time in my opinion.

Its worked pretty good so far but I agree there are just dead beats. I just got one this am from Aetna,. I already went out once and saved it. She bounced the 2nd payment. I won't go back out.

I guess in Indiana you're dealing with white middle class people. In the the 9 southern states you deal with a ton of illiterate toothless people who only respond to this type of talk.You talk to there level.

It's always funny when we are calling others stupid and make third grade mistakes doing it.

It's their level not there level.

It's always funny when we are calling others stupid and make third grade mistakes doing it.

It's their level not there level.

The literacy police are everywhere these days.
I stopped at a gas station in Newburgh, In yesterday to use the restroom. Above the urinal someone had written on the wall, "your gay".

But then someone else had drawn a line through your and wrote "you're" under it.

Even defacing public property has to be grammatically correct?:biggrin:

Well all I know is I've written 18 apps in 4 hard long days and I don't think I made one mistake. When you have to nit pick something so small I know my message is getting across.

Back