Annuity FMO

It doesn't depend on anybody else, it only matters whether you like them or not.

Personally I do case design to solve for what's best for your client, that's why my Agents are pretty loyal to me, as they want to hear the good/bad/ugly for their options. I don't have to push Allianz because I'm not owned by them.

Good luck to the OP in their IMO search. My only suggestion is to work with one that has everything you're looking for. Don't get stuck with a new hire at an IMO and find out that you know more about the product then they do..

I am looking for a good FMO in the Northern Virgina/DC/MD area. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Thank you for your assistance.

I recently went to The Revolution FMO presentation in Las Vegas. They specialized solely in Fixed Index Annuities and primarily train and support in the use of seminars. They even flew about 60 of us throughout the country to Vegas for a short training day and to actually witness their CEO do an actual seminar in front of an audience in a restaurant. I was very impressed.

Are there any FMO's that have experience in securities as well as the fixed annuity knowledge.

Not to give advice, but there can be times it might be useful.

I recently went to The Revolution FMO presentation in Las Vegas. They specialized solely in Fixed Index Annuities and primarily train and support in the use of seminars. They even flew about 60 of us throughout the country to Vegas for a short training day and to actually witness their CEO do an actual seminar in front of an audience in a restaurant. I was very impressed.
Oh.... Good old Mark. haha

Back