Annuity FMO

Do you know Mark Lindsey? Seemed like a good guy. I haven't signed up yet, but I think I will be. Any input?

I do know Mark.

If I'm being upfront with you I would not be the best person to give an outside opinion. Since I work at a competing FMO (which will continue to remain nameless because I don't want to recruit on here) I would never give an opinion one way or the other. Since I don't know you, I could not tell you what would be a good fit for you and your business. I would say to absolutely try it out. If it's a good fit, then that's awesome! If not, you're not held captive. I wish you the best of luck no matter who you choose!

Does anyone know of a IMO that offers annuities in New York

I would think that most IMOs would have NY products in addition to their non-NY counterparts. The issue is more a lack of carriers in general.

If you're just looking at deferred fixed, then Genworth, Symetra, Lincoln, WNL, and Athene should cover most of your bases.

For SPIAs you'll need some additional options (like ANICO, National Integrity, Pac etc.)

Is there a specific carrier that you're looking for?

Mark is high energy and sells with conviction and passion, but he only sells FIA's and believes they are the only good thing a client should hold. He has drank the kool aid, and is proud of the work he does. This could be a good fit for someone who feels or believes FIA's are the only solution out there. He can teach you to sell millions per year if commissions are your goal seek him out! But be warned he slams securities brokers and fees.

Mark is high energy and sells with conviction and passion, but he only sells FIA's and believes they are the only good thing a client should hold. He has drank the kool aid, and is proud of the work he does. This could be a good fit for someone who feels or believes FIA's are the only solution out there. He can teach you to sell millions per year if commissions are your goal seek him out! But be warned he slams securities brokers and fees.
I would venture to say this is quite accurate. If you're a salesman and have coin for seminars this could be a fit. If you pride yourself in doing a complete financial plan then perhaps another.

If you need an FMO for Secondary Market Annuities you are more than welcome to reach out to us. A lot of investors are seeking these alternative cash flows since rates are significantly higher and they offer the same guarantees as a SPIA.

Flynn Associates has always been a great FMO for traditional products. Ask for Mike Geringer they are out of California.

I would venture to say this is quite accurate. If you're a salesman and have coin for seminars this could be a fit. If you pride yourself in doing a complete financial plan then perhaps another.

Hey SanDiego619 who do you work for? I'm in L.A. it would be nice to use someone close by. And I'm almost done with with CFP studies so I'm more of a planner type rather than a seminar guy.

Best Regards,
Todd

----------

If you need an FMO for Secondary Market Annuities you are more than welcome to reach out to us. A lot of investors are seeking these alternative cash flows since rates are significantly higher and they offer the same guarantees as a SPIA.

Flynn Associates has always been a great FMO for traditional products. Ask for Mike Geringer they are out of California.

Thanks for the Flynn Associates tip. Much appreciated.

Just not really disclosing that honestly.

I sent you a PM that says pretty much the same. Message me back and we'll chat

Back