Annuity FMO

IM looking to expand my annuity business. I need a organization that has a client base already established that will get me in front of clients. Any suggesstions?

Dressander recently merged with BHC and is now D/BHC Marketing. They are in Illinois and TX and seem to lead the competition when it comes to providing overall value to the writing agents. Marketing reimbursement is very strong. Every Million I do gets me $3,000 credit . $1.6 Mil with them and $7,500 is given back. They get prospects, period. Product recommendation is great and proprietary products are top notch. Very happy with all that they have done!!

Dressander recently merged with BHC and is now D/BHC Marketing. They are in Illinois and TX and seem to lead the competition when it comes to providing overall value to the writing agents. Marketing reimbursement is very strong. Every Million I do gets me $3,000 credit . $1.6 Mil with them and $7,500 is given back. They get prospects, period. Product recommendation is great and proprietary products are top notch. Very happy with all that they have done!!

You wouldn't happen to work for them now would you first time poster? haha

Lower level marketing credits seem decent. The top level seems a lot less competitive than most others.

So you're saying I'm not fooling anybody.... ha
That marketing reimbursement is just an added feature. Most importantly, the prospecting is Great. Simply put, it works...

Here to help

So you're saying I'm not fooling anybody.... ha
That marketing reimbursement is just an added feature. Most importantly, the prospecting is Great. Simply put, it works...

Here to help

No I understand. I only addressed it because you did first. Also, by proprietary products you mean Annexus?

Back