Any Decent Medicare leads anymore even Telemarketed?

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Are there any decent Medicare leads anymore more apart from self generated

What in the world is going on with Lead Hero's I see they are like $45 for tele marketed T65 leads?

Why is lead hero's so much more then more telemarked companies

Is there something I am missing are they higher intent at all?

Are there good tele companies anyone uses?

I am going for internet but I have not seen a decent one since 2018 but just in case any out there?

Last edited:
Vic, I can tell you the internet lead gen game has changed dramatically over the last several months. Not that it was good for individual agents before that. Google's "helpful" content updates have blasted genuinely good sites into oblivion with their organic traffic. This sent a ton of groups into paid marketing, which as you can guess drove up costs even more.

Knowing the amount of effort and resources it takes to drive quality traffic and generate quality leads, I can't believe anyone is not selling even a $45 lead 10 times over (or more).

Vic, I can tell you the internet lead gen game has changed dramatically over the last several months. Not that it was good for individual agents before that. Google's "helpful" content updates have blasted genuinely good sites into oblivion with their organic traffic. This sent a ton of groups into paid marketing, which as you can guess drove up costs even more.

Knowing the amount of effort and resources it takes to drive quality traffic and generate quality leads, I can't believe anyone is not selling even a $45 lead 10 times over (or more).
So your saying it cost much more to generate a Facebook lead now than 3-6 months ago ? I’m still seeing people saying they generate leads for $5-$10 each . With telesales shops popping up by the 100’s a week there has to be mass saturation in social media land .

So your saying it cost much more to generate a Facebook lead now than 3-6 months ago ? I’m still seeing people saying they generate leads for $5-$10 each . With telesales shops popping up by the 100’s a week there has to be mass saturation in social media land .

That's right, they generate leads for $5-$10 each! It's so simple, you can do it too! And all you have to do is buy this course!

But first, buy a ticket to a conference, then you can buy the course...

Google isnt what it used to be. Have you tried looking for information on something you personally want to learn about?

I was referring mostly to Google ads which I should have stated. I don't dwell at the bottom of the FB barrel, so no idea if they're generating them at $5-$10 but wouldn't surprise me. It also wouldn't surprise me that the telesales shops have not changed their business plans, which is to sling as much sh*t against the wall for their "agents" (if they're even licensed at this point) and hope 1 out of 300 stick. But hey, they're getting tons of deals somehow. I know it's not from organic search.

Back