Any Good Scripts for Calling Turning 65 Leads

Here's the secret...

There is NO secret. There is no magic script that will work. While you need a scripted opening, your only goal is to see if they will engage in conversation on the topic.

Hi, this is Jane Blowhard. I specialize in helping folks get the best value in supplementary Medicare coverage. Depending upon what you're doing in that area, I may be able to help lower your premium while still maintaining safe, high quality coverage. Who is you current coverage with?

You're not allowed to cross sell when you're showing MA plans...you have to schedule another appointment. Hopefully your manager is showing med supps.

Here's the secret...

There is NO secret. There is no magic script that will work. While you need a scripted opening, your only goal is to see if they will engage in conversation on the topic.

Hi, this is Jane Blowhard. I specialize in helping folks get the best value in supplementary Medicare coverage. Depending upon what you're doing in that area, I may be able to help lower your premium while still maintaining safe, high quality coverage. Who is you current coverage with?
I have to say I like this script, Very Good:yes:

Does anyone happen to know what commissions are being paid to agents who sell Medicare Advantage through Blue Cross and Humana in Michigan? Also, are there any 'bonus' programs being offered right now? Thanks.

Back